♡ F I V E ♡

School festival day.

Midorima usually doesn't care for such fad. He's always been a stick in the mud.

But right now a stick in the quick sand seems much more accurate.

Looking at the sight he's seeing right now, he just wants the quick sand to just hurry up and just swallow him already.

[F/N] was dressed up as a maid, with cat ears too.

And just like every other times his face would burn up, he would hide it behind his Lucky item of the day.

Takao noticed how flustered his green-haired friend is and decided to tease him, "Waah, [F/N]-Chan looks so cute~"

He then whispered mischievously, "Imagine her calling you master and serving you every thing you as for~"

"URUSAI! DONT BE AN IDIOT,NANODAYO!"

That surely did not help with the redness on his cheek. If anything he covered his face with his hand, feeling an incoming blood rush to his face.

"Ohayo! Master~"

Que. nosebleed.

[F/N] greeted both of them, a circle tray pressed against her chest as she bows. She stared at Midorima confused.

"What's with the master?! NANODAYO??"

[F/N] who seemed unfazed by this, just stood there and beamed at him. Quite cutely Midorima might add.

"This is a maid cafe after all. We have to call our guests master. Is there something wrong?"

"Shin-chan is such a perv, thinking of the wrong things." Takao giggled like a school girl behind him, making Midorima even more enraged.

"BAKA! I'm not a perv!! Nanodayo.."

Takao waved at [f/n] who returned this.

"[F/N]-chan I think shin-chan has something to say to you," Takao pushed him closer to the girl, closing the gap slightly. This was a little too close for midorima, but he doesn't hate it or anything.
She tilts her head.

"I-I-I was wondering.. If you wanna go to the haunted house together.. I-ITS NOT LIKE I WANT TO GO WITH YOU OR ANYTHING!.. I just thought.. You might want to.. Nanodayo.." Midorima helplessly stammered, pushing his glasses further up his nose, using it as some kind of an excuse to cover his flushed face.

"Tsun-Tsun~"

"URUSAI! NANODAYO!!"

[F/N] lets a giggles escape her lips, nodding her head. "Of course I'd go with you."

"Really?! u-u-uh it's not like I'm excited or anything. Baka nanodayo."

Before they went in takao shoots a wink at Midorima and an approving thumbs-up.

Inside it was dark, sound effects of murmuring ghosts were heard.
This is the opportunity when [F/N] gets scared and he would protect her.

But somehow the tables were turned.

Midorima screamed at the sudden screech and jumpscare.

"Midorima-San it's just a cardboard cut-out.."

He felt stupid for letting something like that scare him and the fact that he's there with his crush makes him even more jumpy.

"I know that, nanodayo.."

The smaller girl giggled beside him, "cute.."

Feeling a sudden warmth on his hands, then it moved to his face when he realized, that warmth is [F/N]'s. She squeezed his hand that was much bigger than hers in a comforting manner. Flashing him a winning smile.

"Boo~"

"AHH! NANODAYO!!"