♡ EXTRA - headcanons & drabbles♡

I'm really uninspired with my other stories lately, but I keep coming up with scenarios in this.

Midorima pls, I thought we were done like seriously. Lmao //slapped

Anyway enjoy.

---

You steal his glasses and wear them:

[F/N] leaned forward, closer to Midorima, who was fooled into thinking that she was leaning in for a kiss.

But it never came instead when he opens his eyes, his vision was blurry and cloudy. He can make out even without seeing clearly, [F/N]'s proud grin, his glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose, that was slowly fall off.

"[F/N]!"

She push his glasses back up to the bridge of it nose as it threatens to fall down.

"I'm Midorima Shintarou, I never miss my shots if you know what I mean," she winks at Midorima who flushed at this statement. "I'm also a big Tsundere, I don't like you or anything. You look pretty, no I mean, you look shitty." She continued to impersonate him, crossing her arms and her voice deep. "I may or may not be gay for Takao."

"IM NOT GAY! STOP IMPERSONATING ME, NANODAYO!"

He saw you were struggling to stay awake in class. (Bonus: shares a bento with you for lunch~)

It's a sin, probably. But the only reason for the dark bags under [F/N]'s eyes, the tired expression and the struggle to keep her attention on the lecture in class was all because of one thing. She's been binge watching all of her favorite shows, and they keep her up quite late.

Midorima notice this, she has her head prop on her hands her lids keep trying to close, it was amusing. Before she completely falls into slumber the bell rang for lunch.

Midorima took a chair and sat across [F/N].

"Hello Shintarou-kun.." She greets groggily, her eyes giving up on her.

"Oi, you should be getting enough sleep, that's bad for your health." Midorima states, "why are you so sleepy anyway, nanodayo."

"Well..." [F/N] trails, "I sat down for an episode or two, but i ended up watching like 5 seasons. Whoops?"

Midorima face palms, he took out his lunch (which just happened to be perfect for two but it's not like he prepared extra for her or anything.)

"Waa, your lunch looks so good." [F/N] says in awe, "Can I try?"

"G-go ahead.." He says shyly, red in the face.

"Feed me~"

If it's not for the cute look on her face Midorima wouldn't had done it. He slowly took a piece of the egg roll with his chopsticks towards her mouth.

"Wow! This is so good!" She compliments beaming happily at the flavours in her mouth.

Midorima smiles, he then flicked her on the forehead.

"It better be, nanodayo." He says, "You better sleep on time tonight too. It's bad for your health to stay up so late, and you can barely keep up with the lesson today."

"Maybe if your with me Shintarou-kun, I'll sleep better." [F/N] teased.

"D-don't say embarrassing things like that so openly, nanodayo!!"

Another guy tries to ask you if you want to hang out:

A lot of things comes with [F/N]'s popularity, it means guys would constantly ask her if she wants to hang out. Today was not any different.