Valentine's Day Special!

Happy smooch smooch and make love day! XD Or if your single like me Happy sit on your couch and eat chocolates day! XD. On to the special!

Stacey P.O.V

I sat on the couch, my eyes were glued to the TV.

Today was a Tinkerbell movie marathon and me being me, I had my tinkerbell PJ's on.

Instead of having popcorn like normal people would have, I had chocolate.

It was Valentine's Day, I should show my participation in the holiday right?!

Right...

I was home alone, because Zack had "important stuff " to do...

....Yeah right.....

Carson and Christian, the love-hate couple wanted to take my babies out to let me watch my movies, because when Tinkerbell was on.....no one else mattered.

No One.......

....I was currently sitting on the couch watching TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue. I was currently on the part where Vidia was warning Tinkerbell to get out the small doll house because humans were approaching but Tinkerbell was amazed by it.

"GET OUT THE FUCKING HOUSE TINKERBELL!" I shouted at the TV unaware that the door was opening.

I popped a kisses in my mouth while shouting profanities at the movie because Tinkerbell..although my favorite... could be a fucking airhead at times, did not listen to Vidia  and was captured.

Arms wrapped around my waist and I tried to punch the person for scaring me, but they caught my hand and twisted it behind my back making me hiss because I already knew who it fucking was.

My focus was still on the movie, eyes glued to the screen even when Zack tried to kiss me.

I felt a huge Teddy bear appear next to my side and flowers on the other but I barely paid attention to it because the gang of faires were on a search party for tink.

"YES, GO SAVE TINKERBELL!!!!!!" I screamed, fist pumping. I heard a sigh before I was hoisted on a strong busty shoulder. I complained while trying watch as much TinkerBell as I can.

Zack walked to the bedroom with me casually pounding his back shouting at him to let me down. He set me down and locked the door, pushing me on the bed and pinning my hands down before I could even open my mouth.

"You didn't give me a kiss for Tinkerbell?" He growled, and I could hear the jealousy in his voice making me shudder.

"Ah......No?" I asked feigning innocence, So he can let me go and I could go back to my marathon. I only watched two TinkerBell movies and I NEEDED moreeeeeee.

Zack growled at my answer and roughly kissed me. I instantly kissed him back, smiling at the harsh treatment...

...It turned me on...completely....

He broke the kiss and trailed kisses my neck, giving my mark a lick and then sucking it to which I moaned.

Tinkerbell was long forgotten.

He smirked at my response and nipped my mark before trailing further. He grabbed my shirt and slipped it off of my head with a quickness and undo the bra. Next thing I knew, He was grabbing my boobs and fondling the nipples.

They both hardened from the cold air and Zack's warm fingers playing with both of them. I gasped arching my back as Zack chuckled.

"Like a virgin,"