Chapter 6

Stacey P.O.V

Once I woke up, I realized it was already noon.

I don't know what's been up with my sleeping schedule ever since Christian left.

I yawned and walk downstairs hearing a room blasting loud music but decided to ignore it since it wasn't my business. Zack wasn't bugging me again today making me miss him. I even missed him irking my nerves with his cocky attitude and annoying smirk flaunting I'm his mate every chance he got. I also avoided him all day yesterday but I had an reason because I was actually asleep all day yesterday but still, today was a new day and I missed the jerk.

I should punch him for having me thinking about him all the time.

When I reached the kitchen, I walked into something that was gonna haunt me until the day I die.

Carson was going at it with a unmated wolf from our pack and I stared for a while then tilted my head because how can he do that with no guilt?

I mentally shuddered at what more they would do then decided enough was enough before someone else walked in on this unfortunate site.

"Carson!"

Carson moaned as the dude put his hand inside his pants and I shuddered in real life this time.

Really?.... Are they really going at it in the kitchen?

I decided to ignore it and try again.

"CARSON!!!" I practically shrieked.

Carson jolted up with a shock as the dude hands slipped out his pants and both turned to me, He breathed heavily with his shirt practically flinged on the counter, lips a red puffy mess, brown eyes darkened to the point that they're black, chest and abs full of hickey's and scratches letting me know that Carson was someone who didn't do vanilla sex. He gave me a death glare as one of his legs wrapped around the unmated member waist.

"What the hell is so fucking important that you had to stop me from getting a damn hand job!"

"Well first this a kitchen where we do eat, and second where is Zack?" I said glaring back at him with crossed arm's.

"That's it?!!! You stopped my moment for Zack?! "

"Well you were loud" I answered, shrugging and shifting my weight from leg to the other while also eyeing the unmated wolf who bowed his head down submissively knowing who I was.

"Really? and you don't think the music is louder?"

"So Zack...?" I asked again, getting to the point. I didn't want this conversation to last longer than it already was.

"That loud ass music is him, follow the sound of the annoying ass music, Goodbye! " He shooed me out of the kitchen then immediately went back to his heated make out session in the kitchen.

Where everyone can see him.....

I rolled my eyes and shook my head following the sound to an indoor gym where Zack was on the Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl Machine and I really tried not to drool at his abs or his flexing muscles as his shirt was off. I saw the sweat just rolling off of his pacs as his muscles kept tightening and contracting while he was working out. This had my mind all the way in the gutter because I imagined him sweating for a different reason.

Did the room just get hotter or what? I felt like I was in boiling magma.

I cleared my throat and sat on a bench next to him glancing over as he swiftly glanced at me then went back to working out.