Chapter 2

Okay so my friend recently got me into K-Pop.Since K-Pop Dances are Awesome.I will use their Dance Practices for the Dance practices.Hopes no one will be offended.Also i will tell you when to play it xD.Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Stacey P.O.V

I opened my eyes to  see Christian staring intensely at me.

We stared at each other for a while in complete silence because my mind wasn't completely processing it until I was actually awake and then I screamed while sitting up and banged our foreheads together. We both simultaneously groaned rubbing our foreheads.

Damn it, he has a big head.

"Ow," whined Cristian, still rubbing his forehead with a pout.

"It's not my fault you have a huge head," I mumbled, walking to the mirror to check out to see if my forehead had a bump. He really did have a large head. I turned back to see Christian glaring at me.

"You're the one that sat up for no reason stupid," Now it was my time to glare at him.

So.. he wants to completely ignore the fact that he was watching me as I sleep like a weirdo.....

"Anyways....I'm hungry, " He demanded crossing his arms and looking at me with a raised eyebrow giving me an expression of Go get me some food. I raised my eyebrow back at him and crossed my arms giving him an expression of my own. The bitch don't try me look.

"I'm not your maid,"

"But....I'm a guest so I should be treated like one," He leaned back on the headboard with his hands behind his head and gave me a smug ass look.

"I'm new here,"

"I don't live here," Christian replied quickly and I clenched my teeth.

Point fucking taken.

I groaned and walked out of the bedroom trying to find the kitchen in this big ass house while also muttering curses. Even though George gave me a tour yesterday this fucking mansion was huge. Who the hell can memorize this house in only one day.

I finally found the kitchen after 10 minutes....

10 fucking minutes!

I walked over to the cupboard and looked through each cabinet finding there to be different snacks. One cupboard had all types of cookie brands such as Oreo's, Chip's Ahoy, and Buttermilk cookies. Another cupboard consisted of donuts. I went through another cupboard that had different sodas. Since werewolves didn't get diabetes or human sickness it was completely a Sugar Wonderland in there. I shook my head and looked into the last cupboard to see pancake mix.

I smiled while fist pumping and walked over to the stove to turn it on, I made my way over to the refrigerator and grabbed chocolate chips and a strawberry container. Everytime I made pancakes I made 14 pancakes in total. 6 chocolate pancakes for me, and 6 strawberry pancakes for Christian. I always made the last 2 pancakes with both chocolate and strawberries so Christian and I can have a battle over it. The fight would always end up with someone with bruised balls.

Hehe

I smirked the memory of Cristian rolling on the floor holding his crotch and crying.

What can I say? We we're both determined about those two pancakes.

"Mmm... I knew it was you, I smelled your scent. Good morning Mate "

I clenched my teeth in anger and ignored that husky voice that sounded so sexy in the morning.