Chapter 4

Stacey P.O.V

I was still in a sleepy haze but something felt really really warm. I snuggled up to it and the woodsy scent filled up my nostrils.

My room didn't have this scent before, I was confused but I didn't think twice about it. I figured it was nothing, I sleepily snuggled up to whatever that was warm by my side. I was close to going back to sleep when something groaned by my side. My eyes shot right open and I pushed that something off the bed.

"Ow, What the fuck?!?!" Came Zack's sleepy growl after he groaned and I mentally purred. Mentally smacking myself for my thoughts, I snapped out of it.

"Sorry, I was sleepy I didn't know," I peeked my head over the bed to look at him, innocently smiling at him. He stared at my smile for a second and then eyes trailed up to mines before he got back up on the bed.

"I don't forgive you," He stated and then closed his eyes.

"How did you get on the bed anyway you were on the floor!" Zack smirked with his eyes still closed, he placed his hands under his head, his muscles flexed when he did and I stared hard at his arm for a second before looking at his face.

"You woke up in the middle of the night whimpering my name, trying to grab the sheets feeling for me so I came up on the bed and then you slept like a little baby," He still had that annoying smirk on his face. I blushed after he explained the situation.

Dammit, he's gonna get a giant ass head for that.

Bitch

"Don't get a fat head, I don't remember that," I snarled watching Zack mouth form
into a large grin showing his sharp canines.

"I remember, of course I wanted you to be screaming my name but whimpering works also"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag heading in to Zack's bathroom.

"Let me take a shower with you,"

"Not in a thousand years,"

"I can wait baby doll, Remember...We have an Eternity together" I narrowed my eyes at that but didn't reply as I slammed the door.

"Don't be pouty, you're gonna enjoy being with me!" He called out after me.

After I was done taking a shower, brushing my teeth, and then getting dressed, I left Zack's bathroom as he came in. Soon I heard the shower started running.

I turned on the TV and watched a random human show until Cristian bursted in through the door.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you," Christian repeated in his boxers before sitting on Zack's bed.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked seeing the obvious bulge in his boxers.

"YOU SEE IT RIGHT??!! I'M TURNED ON BY CARSON" He screamed pointing at his bulge while staring at me.

I shrugged, "We all knew this was coming,"

"I DIDN'T! AND I BLAME YOU AND ZACK" He screamed in my ear and I groaned covering my ear.

Must that boy be so loud and he's not even on the damn bottom!

"Calm down dammit and Cristian stop FUCKING YELLING" I shouted back at him, smiling in victory when he winced rubbing his ear.

Take that asshole!

Zack came out in only grey sweatpants, my mouth watered at seeing those delicious washboard abs on display for my feasting eyes. Zack caught me staring and he smirked placing his hands in his pockets before turning to Christian.