Chapter 12

Stacey's P.O.V

It's only been a day later but the endless beatings I got made me feel like it's been a year.

I couldn't even lift my head, I was tired and in way too much pain. They fed me but it was close to nothing, only water and bread. They didn't even let it digest in my stomach before they were beating me up again making me throw up everything I ate. I was close to starving and praying for Zack to come every time they took turns beating me.

At this point, I was hoping that Brandon would have a little mercy on me since I use to be his mate but every single time his goons came in and beat me, it was crushed down. I was praying to the Moon Goddess that I died and for it to be over because being unconscious didn't help, they would pour cold water on me and then resume kicking my ass.

I became their punching bag for their workouts. After Brandon and his guys were done beating me up he would kiss me until my lips were bleeding, swollen, bruised, and smelled like smoke and then tell me that I was his mate and he was gonna beat the whore out of me until I realized I was his.

It disgusted me at how my ex-mate was acting. Brandon kissing me made me miss Zack kisses. While Brandon kisses were extremely dominating and rapish, Zack's kisses gave me tingles and butterflies in my stomach and made me feel like a teenager again. He never kissed me and made my lips bleed. He kissed me with love and adoration.

I really missed him.

"Oh look the bitch is smiling," One of Brandon's goons sneered.

I narrowed my eyes at him and spat blood at his feet. My voice was still gone and there was no way I could flip him the bird, so I just had my facial expressions to go by to show these guys that I hated them. The guy narrowed his eyes.

"We still didn't break your spirits? You should be careful before I beat your ass ahead of schedule," He warned threateningly staring at me with dark blue eyes.

I lodged out another wad of spit at his face this time and he jumped in disgust before walking to me.

"Why this bitch I outta --" The Guy said ready to hurt me some more but Brandon walked in smoking a cigarette once again and filling the room up with more smoke.

"That's enough, obviously her pimp didn't tame her" Brandon sneered and I scoffed.

How demented was this wolf?

He seriously thought I was a whore for leaving him after he rejected me. My hatred for Brandon was becoming deeper the more he talked. This made me love Zack even more because he never treated me the way that Brandon was treating me right now.

"Anyway get the cuffs, I have a surprise for her," He smirked at me making a bad feeling rise in my gut. The guy I spat at unclasped the cuffs while the other guy untied my ankles and I fell on the ground not being able to stand on my own. The guys made a weird noise.

"Do we have to get her?" Both of them asked at the same time and I rolled my eyes.

Like I wanted you guys to fucking touch me with those dirty ass claws.

"Yes," Brandon replied with a roll of his eyes and blew smoke. One of them rolled their eyes and picked me up bridal style. The guys followed Brandon as he walked out the door and to a room. My eyes tried to adjust to the sunlight that was pouring through the windows.

Brandon opened the door and walked in, the guy that was carrying me immediately dropped me on the floor like he was repulsed by carrying me. I glared at him and he raised an eyebrow mentally challenging me if I really wanted to fight him, and I dropped my gaze.