Chapter 11

Stacey's P.O.V

I woke up and instantly groaned, my head was fucking pounding.

It felt like someone dumped a truck full of bricks on my skull. I knew I was in a vehicle because I was getting tossed and turned violently as they crossed a bumpy road. This was adding onto my ginormous headache. I blinked my eyes surprised that I could actually see meaning the blindfold was taken off. I noticed I was laying down in a car with 4 other guys huddled all around me seated, all wearing black ski masks.

These are the guys to look like they would rob a bank, Not fucking kidnap me. ESPECIALLY, How I was no one special!

I would've rolled my eyes if my head wasn't pounding.

One person glanced at me then whispered to the others that I was awake making the others turn to me. I couldn't see nothing but their eyes so I glared and went to attack the one closest to me but my movement halted, I frowned looking down to see handcuffs around my wrists. I instantly growled at being restraint and thrashed around.

"Won't work, " One guy mumbled.

"Fuck you," I responded still moving around. The boys kept smirking at me while I desperately tried to get out of the handcuffs.

Stupid Dicks

As I was trying to escape the handcuffs I failed to notice a person injecting something into my arm and I dozed off again.

A few hours later, I woke up and whined in pain. My arms were behind my back with the cuffs still around my wrists. They were extremely tight around my wrist that it was starting to cut into my circulation making me have a purple bruise around my wrists. I was sitting in a wooden chair with my feet tied to it with a silver chain. There were no lights wherever I was but there was a window to signal to me
if it was either nighttime or daytime. The window was bolted shut and even had wood nailed in an X form on it to seal my escape. I was right across a door but there wasn't any door knob on my end so it meant that it could only be open on the outside. I sighed and looked down praying that Zack would at least notice my absence.

The door opened and I looked up seeing 2 large guys that I could smell were wolfs and my ex mate Brandon walking in, trailing behind them with a smirk on his face.

My eyes widened in disbelief at the thought of him setting all this up. That he was behind my kidnapping. I snarled and struggled in the chair trying to break free so I could fucking kill him. I was so distracted by seeing Brandon that my body didn't even register the pain that was pulsing through my wrists and feet as adrenaline kicked in. His eyes flashed anger when he saw me struggling to attack him; he walked to me and cocked his hand back, slapping me so hard that my face flew to the side and my cheeks stung badly.

Fuck!!!! That shit fucking HURTS!!

I made sure not to make any noise at the pain so he wouldn't have any satisfaction. I kept my head turned with my brown waves blocking my face trying to ignore the pulsing pain in my cheek. I didn't even need to see it to know that there was already a giant bruise forming. He used his werewolf strength in that smack and I was definitely feeling it.

I cant believe the Fates paired me up with a psychotic lunatic.

When he saw I had no reaction, He smacked me on the same cheek again and I couldn't help it this time to let out a giant heartbroken whimper as my eyes teared up making him smirk.

"You really left to go be a slut and sleep behind my back?" He asked, staring at me. I stared back and blinked, not wanting to talk to this motherfucker. He didn't like the silent treatment and punched me in the stomach hard. I got the wind knocked out me as the chair flew back from Brandon's punch making me knock my head into the ground and I groaned in agony at the pain that was showing up in all different parts of my body. I just laid there as I tried to adjust to all these new pains.