Chapter 15

Stacey's P.O.V

After Zack and I did the ritual, Carson teased me nonstop. He told me all kind of perverted jokes, He swore up and down to that he heard me all the way from the forest which was kind of far making me blush until my ears were red and Zack reveled in it, he laughed every time Carson gave me a knowing look.

Ever since Zack marked me he became way more possessive, I hated it but loved it at the same time, It was both sweet and annoying. Every time someone complemented my mated scent he would growl possessively and he also moved my stuff into his room.

I didn't know why however because we practically did already live together, being in the same house and all but I didn't question it though...

No, actually I did.

I spent days designing my room the way I wanted just for him to turn around and simply grab my stuff and dump it into his room. I yelled at him for it, giving him a piece of my mind but in the end I gave up when he gave me his puppy dog eyes.

Today we had two pack meetings, One of them was the Alpha and Luna passing down their pack positions to us. The other one was me being introduced as the new Luna to the pack.

I personally was shitting bricks at the thought of becoming the Luna of a pack. That was a ginormous responsibility that I wasn't sure I could handle.

Zack told me to dress dressy casual which confused the hell out of me even more.

How can you wear both dressy and casual? They're literally on the opposite ends of the fashion spectrum

Zack waited for me down the stairs as I somehow the dressy casual work. I nervously grabbed the hand rail as I walked down the stairs giving Zack a little peck when I reached the bottom stair.

I already met the pack members from the first pack meeting I was introduced at but the elders were here this time which what I was antsy about. A snap of their fingers and a stern No and I would be deemed unworthy and kicked out of the pack. Zack then would be forced to find someone else to rule with him as his Luna, Mated or Unmated, and I didn't even want to think about what would happen to me then.

I heard a sigh before I was softly pushed against the wall and lips smashed onto mines making me squeal in surprise, his tongue immediately invaded my mouth when I squealed but I quickly recovered and kissed him back hungrily. Zack held my waist and pushed me harder to the wall as his tongue played twister with mines, I moaned at the intensity of it as I reached up to tangle a finger in his hair. Zack groaned and I felt his appendage swell up against my thigh making me smile that I had such an instant reaction.

Zack reluctantly broke the kiss when Carson walked by us and made an obnoxiously loud "Ewwwwww" like a child disgusted by seeing their parents kissing. I smiled and rolled my eyes at Carson's antics then glanced up at Zack to see if he was gonna respond with something but I found him staring at me hungrily as he bit licked his lips slowly. I immediately pushed him away and ran down to the meeting room as fast as I can.

I heard double footsteps signaling that both Zack and Carson were right on my trail. Since the ritual Zack and I have done it so many times that I lost count after the 40th time.

He constantly gave me that look over and over again when he was horny, and at this point I knew to avoid it when I wasn't in the mood because Zack nor Xavier apparently didn't get tired of having sex. If they had it there way, we would be doing it every where every second. It was tiring but extremely fun honestly but sometimes I needed a break.