Chapter 5

Stacey's P.O.V

I didn't notice that I slept in until I didn't feel Zack's warmth, smell or snoring. I sighed feeling instantly sad because he wasn't in the room.  After taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth, I walked downstairs in a blue crop top and black yoga pants entering the kitchen since I was hungry. I found Zack sitting and eating his cereal casually texting on his phone with one hand while he ate with the other. There was also 5 other members in the kitchen and they instantly bowed to me when I entered the room. I raised my eyebrow at them and looked over at Zack who shrugged at me.

"You're my mate, I'm the next Alpha. It's common respect. You'll get use to it" He answered and I just awkwardly waved as I took my seat next to Zack. My wolf sighed in content at being close to Zack and I instantly felt myself become calmer and happier around him. He reached over the table to hand me a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I got the milk out of the refrigerator and took the spoon from him as he was holding out to me. I poured the cereal first and then the milk then thanked him and ate my cereal. We ate our breakfast in silence as I stared into space and with him texting on his phone. Knowing I wasn't in the mood to really talk, he didn't force me to and even the other wolves noticed the energy in the room and just decided to leave us in the kitchen by ourselves as they left. I had to admit that I kind of liked it when he wasn't in his cocky mood smirking at me all the time. He was finally showing something else other than the, You're my mate and I wanna fuck you attitude.

He was acting decent for once...How weird.

I watched him while he paid attention on his phone, noticing how his dimple would appear every time he chew. He was dressed in a Red tank top and black joggers. I thoroughly enjoyed myself staring at his muscles as he ate his cereal. His beautiful brown curly hair had me wanting to run my fingers through them just so I could mess it up then watched as it went back to its previous state. Sitting next to him I could smell the shampoo he had used to wash his hair and it smelled good.

He chuckled at something on his phone and I felt a small smile creep up on my face at his small smile. I was feeling a little bit jealous because of what he was smiling at but it was only just a video of a baby pup falling on its little hind trying to walk. I cooed at how cute the pup was but I also cooed at how cute Zack was, He was definitely pulling at my heartstrings with every passing second I was around him. I l finished drinking him all in and at that exact time he looked up to pin me a worried stare with those green eyes.

"How you feeling about Cristian leaving?" He asked softly, and I shrugged thinking about the absence of my best friend again. Suddenly, I was sad again and I sighed using the spoon to scoop up some square sugary toast crunch.

"Getting there.." I replied meekly before popping the spoon into my mouth chewing slowly as my mouth was assaulted with sweetness. The squares dissolved into my mouth after the 3rd chew and I scooped up some more not being able to get enough of it.

"Dance practice is early today to get your mind off of things " He explained, stretching as he got up. I nodded my head and he left to go to his room. I still didn't wanna go back to my room not yet and Zack didn't mind so I followed him into his room. I only liked Zack's room better just because everything literally smelt like him. I sat down on the bed as he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Zack came out in a black towel wrapped snugly around his waist. My mouth instantly dropped as I saw water droplets trailing down his hair to his neck and then down to his body.

Why must he be so goddamn handsome?!

I couldn't stop myself from looking at the free show that was presented to me as I watch each water drop trickle down each abs. I instantly started to fan myself as Zack paid me no mind walking over to his closet. I watched that formed muscular tanned back sport a large BloodMoon Alpha tattoo piece on his back. The tattoo was in red lettering spelling out BloodMoon in cursive in the center and placed on top of the cursive writing was a full moon and a large wolf howling at it.