Chapter 3

Stacey's POV

I woke up today to find Cristian walking around the room all in his nakedness making me roll my eyes and look away.

I didn't live with this kid but these two days were killing me. Yesterday, I found him creepily watching me as I sleep and now today I was seeing much more of him than I would like. I don't know how I gotten use to it but now, I just hope it didn't go further than this.

"Cristian put some clothes on, Please," I yawned running my fingers through my bed hair. I didn't worry about looking at his girth because I knew if I did, both Zack and my wolf would both gouge my eyes out. I shuddered at the thought of Zack going ape shit on me. I almost peed in my pants a little bit.

Cristian stared at me blankly for a second, then grabbed his boxers and gym shorts. He slipped them on and pulled his T-shirt over his head before turning to me with his arms stretched out.

"See, all better right?" He asked, his voice dripping with irritation. I looked at him for a second and couldn't refrain from rolling my eyes again.

Guess man periods really do exist because Cristian was currently on his.

"Thank you," I matched his irritation, pushing him out the way to go to the bathroom. I heard him scoff.

Wow, periods for any gender was a bitch.

After I brushed my teeth and took a shower, I put on my underwear and slipped them on. I put on a random black gym short and pink tank top.

I wasn't going nowhere so why did I have to dress up?

Exactly.

I walked out the bathroom to see Cristian shirtless after just putting on a shirt a few minutes ago. He met my eyes and looked at me shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"Do you like being naked that much?" I asked, cocking a hand on my hips, He brought his index finger to his lips and tapped it pretending to think before he exclaimed like he had an idea.

"Yes, It's hot and you should be happy you're seeing this lusciousness for free" He winked and ran his fingers down his abs.

"It's not much to see," I smirked back at Christian who mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"Take that back!" He screamed and I chuckled.

"Zack's abs are better..." I said matter of factly sticking my tongue out at him.

Afrer saying that I realized what I said and my wolf came out just to gloat in my face.

"You're so right it is!...Did you see those muscles? The veins that run up and down his arms? Oh my....I can just see him bending me down now..."

"QUIET!"

Damn, My wolf was a horny little shit.

I didn't want to have feelings for Zack but, who was I kidding? I couldn't even be near him a second without wishing he would just scoop me in his arms and never let me go. I longed for his soft pink lips to gently leave kisses around my neck before he softly sinked his canines into me and mark me. I yearned for his body to be next to mines or on top of mines. I wanted him to claim me already.

On top of that, my mood instantly changed when he was around, he made me happier. I felt safe when he's in the same room as me. Our connection was electrifying even though I pretended to dislike him. I couldn't stop myself from wanting to be around him 24/7, I want to kiss him, I wanted to touch him and hold him as he did the same to me. Hell I even wanted to shift with him just so we can run around in the woods together. I didn't care what we were doing as long as we were doing it together.