Chapter 10

Stacey's P.O.V

I was sad, bored, and mad all at the same time. Zack had left to go hunting with the pack members and didn't want me to go because he didn't want me to get hurt.

Asshole.

Carson also stayed home for me but I was wishing he actually went with the members because all he did was complain that he wasn't getting any action from the pack members. He kept going on and on for hours making me groan, I was tempted to call Cristian here so he can drag him into the room and shut him up.

The members were gonna come back tomorrow which left me today to find anything that can help me kill time as much as possible. Groaning loudly, I got off the couch and stomped to the kitchen to check the refrigerator for the thousandth time. It was filled to the brim of snacks for the pups and food for the wolves. Some plates had their names labeled on it because of pack members like Carson loved taking other people's shit. I asked him about it one time and he told me, It tastes better when it's not mines and then he skipped off laughing.

I opened the refrigerator still hearing Carson complaining and it was pissing me off. Taking out a Coca Cola soda and popping open the top, I tilted my head back and took a long gulp ignoring the burn that was going down my throat. After leaving half, I pulled the can away from my mouth, licking my lips and sighing in content after I burped. I made my way back to the living room and plopped down on the couch as Carson sat beside me and stared at me. I tried to ignore him but he never even once blinked with those doe eyes that I was getting even more angered. He smiled when I finally turned to him ready to curse him the fuck out.

"Let's play Truth or Dare," He offered leaning against the couch and finally blinking. He glanced at me and then took a bite out of his sandwich waiting for my answer. I nodded because there was really nothing better to do.

"There's no one else here, how will it be fun?" Carson shrugged at that.

"At this point does it even matter? Would you rather die of boredom or play T or D?"

"...Is a trick question?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow making him roll his eyes ignoring me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Eh Truth," I started out safe not knowing exactly the extent of Carson's dares. I didn't know what dares Carson's mind can come up with and he blocked me from going through it for this game. I knew for a fact, Carson wasn't going to dare any sexual favors. I knew he valued his life so there wouldn't be anything like that happening. Also he was as gay as they come, Just looking at a vagina had him wanting to puke. I didn't take offense to it because why would I?

Anyway, I tried to look in his mind again but he pushed me out causing a headache to form.

"Do you still have feelings for that ex-mate of yours?" He looked at me suspiciously while asking that question.

"No, " I answered truthfully, I would rather kill myself than to be with Brandon. Zack was everything I wanted and I would be absolutely brain dead to leave him just to go back to trash. I rolled my eyes thinking why would Carson ask that stupid ass question.

"Carson Truth or Dare, "

"Dare," He answered smirking.

"I dare you to...go into the Alpha and Luna's room and take something, " I grinned at his worried expression. He sighed and got up running down the hallway to their room. While the members bedrooms were upstairs, the Alpha and Luna's room were actually on the first floor.

I waited on the couch peeking over to see him coming out the room looking extremely satisfied with himself.

"What did you get?" I asked curiously. Carson smiled holding up a pair of handcuffs making me burst out laughing.