Chapter 18

Brandon's P.O.V

I sat in the limo staring at nothing in particular. I regretted rejecting her and I only made it worse by kidnapping her and beating the living daylights out of her, If I knew embarrassing her was gonna cause her to run away and find another mate I wouldn't have done it.

.....Instead of being a man I chose to be a coward because she was different then what I thought I  wanted my mate to be.

Back then I thought I wanted a mate like Candi not Stacey but after seeing Stacey that day Jake said he found her...I just......I fell in love with her.

She totally changed, she lost weight, she grew confident, she became more beautiful in my eye.... But then.... I realized....!I was too late and that she already found her second mate which was now her real mate and I grew jealous. I thought that if I kidnapped her, she would ignore Zack and come to me. Instead that backfired and she loved Zack even more, I then realized there was nothing more I could do.

I basically chased her into her mates arms.

I sighed as I looked at the house one last time before telling the driver to take me back home.

When I reached the pack house, I saw Candi was pushed up against the wall with some guy fingering her out in the open and she was moaning her squeaky voice ass off. Candi saw me and gasped then pushed the guy out of her way to pretend like she wasn't in low budget porno move right then and there.

"Baby, you're back!" She exclaimed trying to fix herself. I glanced at her before heading into my room and sat down on the bed disgusted, Candi followed me and straddled my lap.

"Awe.. you look sad Babe....let me fix that for you.. " She purred and I shuddered at her, before Stacey departure I would have been all up for it but I wasn't feeling it right now.....

I wanted Stacey.

She rejected me....

I know I shouldn't be feeling anything towards her right now but I couldn't help myself.

I sighed as I laid on the bed and let Candi do her business just so she can get off my dick with this "down" business.

After we were done Candi kept blabbing in my ear, and I tuned myself out of every shit that spewed out of her mouth. She was annoying to the say the least but I couldn't do nothing because Fate decided to punish me as Candi is now my mate.

My wolf, Chase whispered it out in disgust.

I glanced at Candi and rolled my eyes as she still talked not even bothering to hear my reply just wanting to hear herself speak.

I couldn't take bare to hear voice anymore so I just left the room then went to the packhouse library and started to cry.

I rejected her but now I miss her more than anything.

The End :)
A/N thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed "You Rejected Me and Now I'm A Dancer "
Another A/N to read The Valentine's Day Special you have to follow me because it is now mature according to Wattpad. I think my smut skills has approved XD so check it out!
Goodbye~