Chapter 9 - Bewildered

"Hoooh? Really? You gave her a good night kiss last night?" Hazeltine teased with Nico smirking beside her,

"Our little girl is all grown-up, Hazeltine. Her lips finally did the deed."

"I-It was just on the cheek!" Nozomi said as she flailed her arms on her chest level as she stared at the two of them. Umi, on the other hand, would sigh as she reads a book,

"Me and Yuri saw them yesterday and they were indeed getting along." Umi said.

"Wait, weren't you and Yuri on the Disneyland?" Nico raised an eyebrow at the blue-haired,

"We were about to head there when I needed a pair of extra clothes for the trip."

"Why in the world would you need a pair of extra clothes?" Nico asked.

Umi went silent and blushed profusely that made her look away, "I-It's nothing."

Silence finally ruled over the four of them until they finally realized what Umi meant.

"EHHHH?!?!?!?" Hazeltine and Nico shouted and scooted closer to the said woman,

"Are you serious!? How?!" Hazeltine started questioning.

"She popped your cherry, already!? How?! Did she make the first move!? Or did you?!" Nico followed.

"Why did the topic went from Nozomi's date to this?!" Umi retorted as she moved back from them to gain a few distances but that didn't stop the two to scoot closer,

"Did she wear a condom!?" Hazeltine asked.

"I-I think that's too personal already!? But yes, she wore a condom!"

"How was the experience?!" Nico followed.

"Nico!!" Umi glared at the raven-haired.

Nozomi just chuckled as she watches them with a soft smile on her face—at the very least, she could breathe for a moment.

Meanwhile...

"No, seriously, Yuri, don't shit with me." Cobalt said after hearing Yuri's story, who nodded.

"We did it." Yuri repeated.

"Oh shit, you just became a man after years of being a virgin."

"But I'm a woman."

"With a dick."

Eli chuckled, "I guess you two are that comfortable with each other."

"Indeed, we are. What about you, Eli? I saw you and Umi yesterday at the mall when we were shopping for clothes." The black-haired turned to Eli, who grinned.

"It was okay! Nozomi was deeply entertained and I took her home then—" But the blonde halted when she remembered that kiss.

"Then?" Maki raised an eyebrow.

"Did you two do it as well?" Yuri asked.

"N-NO! I mean she kissed me in the cheek!" Eli retorted defensively as she rose her hands up in her chest level.

"Hoooh, so Nozomi is really liking you more day by day." Cobalt hummed.

"Really? I don't think that was the case since it was just a friendly Valentine's Date."

"Friendly? I don't see any friendly in that kissing part." Yuri blinked.

"W-Well.. that.." Eli chuckled nervously. She doesn't know what to answer to this.

"Why don't you court her?" Cobalt asked.

"C-Court? I know nothing about it and besides, I am busy with studies. I don't want to get distracted." Eli chuckled.