Chapter 10 - Struck

In the old and empty college buildings that have large signs of "Under Construction" outside, lies the group of five males, who had hung out in front of the convenience store earlier. Three of them were smoking cigarettes while two of them were drinking bottles of beer. They looked too menacing to the point that not even a teacher would dare to scold them off. They looked like they can actually beat such an official and based on their unbuttoned white polo shirts with their different-colored shirts, anyone could tell they aren't people to mess with.

One of them, who has red hair in mohawk hairstyle then blew the smoke out before speaking, "Man, I'm bored.. I want to do something."

"What do you suggest, man? Catcalling girls don't even fulfill shit. If we tried catching them out, they'd most likely call a police on us." Another one with a black bonnet replied.

"Oh shut up, the police loves us. They would let us go within the day because we're minors."

"You're right about that. So what do you think we should do?"

"Guess it is time to actually do it." The first male said and happened to see Nozomi, walking down the hallways. Her back was facing them so she doesn't notice his stares.

The male whistled, "Check that chick out. She has that nice bod."

The rest looked over as well and smirked,

"Holy hell, you're right. You think she'll have a go with us?" The third one with an afro asked.

"Of course not, you're ugly as hell." The fourth one, with a clean cut, said.

"Ooooh, that hurt." The fifth one, with a caesar cut, replied.

"Shut up!" The third one retorted.

"But then, why don't we do a little bit of a planning, she's really worth it you know."

"Heh, sure thing." The second one said with a grin as all of them kept watching Nozomi.

Meanwhile.. Nozomi felt the stares and that caused the chills to run up and down her spine as she took a right turn to get to her classes,

I usually don't feel nervous at all but this one's different.. Nozomi thought as she firmly held on the strap of her handbag.

Elichi..

The purple-haired picked up her steps with immense beads of sweats running down her face. She's terrified of that feeling. She needs Eli to calm her down. She has to find her.

Not before long when she finally bumped against the said blonde that made the both of them to flinch back in surprise.

"Nozomi!" Eli blinked, "What are you--"

The purple-haired immediately threw her arms around Eli's neck and tightly held her close without saying a word.

The blonde yelped a bit at the tightness that she had to close an eye, "N-Nozomi, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Elichi!" Nozomi had the guts to pretend.

"That doesn't look like it's nothing! Tell me, Nozomi!" Eli grunted at the hold, which the latter immediately loosened, giving her air to breathe.

"I-It's really nothing. I just missed you!" Nozomi grinned as she retreated to look at her.

"You don't look okay to me. Tell me. Let me at least help you with that, okay? Come on, you are talking to a future police officer. Be honest." The blonde replied.

"Well.." Nozomi frowned, "I was walking down the halls when I suddenly felt like I was being watched. It made me feel unsafe."

Eli hummed, "I see.. which part?"

"Well, just the hall I just came from."

The blonde narrowed her eyes, "Alright.. from now on, I will strictly accompany you and guard you."

"E-Ehh? We have different schedules of classes."

"I can always ask Hazeltine to keep an eye on you." The blonde winked, "Now don't worry, come on. Let's take you to wherever you want to go."

Nozomi blushed at this and nodded, "Alright.."

Elichi.. She couldn't help but smile and just like that, she felt safe once again.

"Come on." Eli then reached for the purple-haired's hand and the latter nodded once again before she walked alongside the blonde.

I don't know why but she makes me feel safe every time she is around. And every time she holds my hands like this just like that time when we had our Valentine's Date, I could feel my heart beat like it wants to pop out of my chest. Elichi.. you are one dense woman. How in the world could you have made me feel this way?

Although Nozomi still doesn't understand what this is, she indulged herself in Eli's presence as they walked through the corridors of the school building.

Oh well... As long as she is by my side. Nozomi thought.

A/N: Heeyyy guys!! Hope you liked the new chapterrr!! Last chapter is coming next week! I know it is short and it will give dissatisfaction towards ya'll! But FST is a short story uwu