Prologue

"Are you sure we should be leaving something so precious as these two with muggles like these they are the worst kind" "they are the only family they have got, they are famous and it would be better if they grow up away from all of that" suddenly a roaring sound of a motor bike came from the sky "Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall This one 'ell asleep the way 'ere but this li'le angel kept me company during the trip!" Said a large man handing me and my brother over to an old man and an elderly lady. " I still don't know about this Albus!" worried the lady while I reached to play with a little bit of her hair getting her attention "I have been watching this family and they are not nice at all" "But this is what Lily and James would have wanted for them to be with their family!" Quiet sobs could be heard coming from the giant man "Hagrid this is not goodbye" out of nowhere another man appeared "So this is the famous twins may i give a gift to my god daughter" the old man nodded his head "Oh Y/N Lily Potter I give you the give of remembrance the good and the bad" and with that he put a stick to my forehead and a bright golden light came out the end. " Good luck you 2 and we hope you grow up to have a happy life" said the old man as he put down my brother on a house front door and the woman put me next to my brother after they said their goodbyes the disappeared. Not long after they disappeared I fell asleep.

I woke up to a scream and the bright warm sun on my face, it was a ladies scream that woke me and her husband came down the stairs to see what was wrong but when she saw the letter she stopped with her screaming looked at it and brought me and my brother inside. As I got older my aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon treated me like the daughter they never had but treated harry terrible, I didn't see anything wrong with it as I was so young to understand. I loved my brother no matter what and the first time he got any jobs around the house was when he was about 5, I so desperately wanted to help but when I did he got punished for making me help him no matter what I said. When it was our birthday I got about 30 presents same amount as our cousin Dudley when it was his birthday but harry only got a few very old toy horses and I couldn't share with him or again he got punished for stealing my things which was never true. As I kept getting older I saw how unfairly harry was treated but I couldn't do anything. I tried but nothing work. I stopped trying when I realized it was only making it worst for him, Harry saw that I was trying to make it better for him and it only made us closer then we already were.

A/N I am sorry if this is bad this is my first story. I would love some feed back as to how i can improve my writing. This story is not mine the original owner of it is J.K Rowling i have made it a little bit my own though. I own none of the characters only Y/N Potter. I would just like to say thanks for picking my story to read. There will be warnings in the story a bit later on in like 3rd or 4th year but I will be starting from first year and going through the story line. I will base it on the movies not the books. I hope you enjoy

-Mikayla