11 Nicholas Flamel And Christmas Day

Harry's POV

"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on you and Y/N brooms? She is the Seeker for his house it doesn't make sense." "Who knows? Why was he trying to get past the three-headed dog on Halloween?" "Who told you about Fluffy?" asked Hagrid "Fluffy?" Ron questioned "That thing has a name?" Asked Hermione "Of course he's got a name. He's Hagrid's." I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and see my sister. "I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the" "Yes?" I asked as i wanted him to continue "Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top-secret, that is." He continued "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it." "Why are you talking about Fluffy and what is Snape trying to steal?" "Codswallop. professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." "Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking." "Exactly." I agreed

Y/N's POV

I was walking to Hagrid's hut to asked when I could see Fluffy again, Fluffy was his three-headed dog. He was only about a year old so he had to be trained and I was the one doing it. I loved Fluffy and I think he loves me back as he listens to what I say. I heard some familiar voices talking about Fluffy and realized it was Harry, Ron, Hermione and Hagrid. "Of course he's got a name. He's Hagrid's." I said. We talked for a little longer. "What the dog is guarding is strictly between Prof. Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." "Nicholas Flamel?" me and Harry asked at the same time. "I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that." "Nicholas Flamel. Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked me as if I knew. "How would I know? Just because I know a lot of things doesn't mean I know everything god, Harry" I followed Hagrid into his hut to talk about the next time I could see Fluffy. We set up a time and then I left. Hagrid also told me about the Philosopher's Stone as I would be helping put the charms and spells to protect it and also because I was training Fluffy.

Time Jump it is Christmas(I skipped the part where Hermione told us to look in the restricted section)

Y/N POV

On Christmas eve I stayed in Harry's dorm so when I would wake up I was with him and 'my friends' even though I wanted to spend Christmas with my real friends. They said they would give me my present's when they got back from break. I gave them each a little riddle to do for them to find their presents I just hope it wasn't to hard for Crabbe and Goyle to figure out theirs but to be honest they will just ask Draco for help.

"Harry, Y/N, wake up! Come on, Harry, Y/N, wake up!" Me and Harry both woke up I ran out of the dorm while Harry put on his glasses and ran out. "Happy Christmas, Harry and Y/n." "Happy Christmas, Ron." We say at the same time "What are you wearing?" my brother askes "Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you guys got one too." "I've got present?" I giggled at my brother reaction remembering he never got presents. "Yeah." With that Harry ran down the stairs while I just walked. "There they are." Ron said as me and harry walked to the tree to get our presents. Me and Harry took our present that was under the tree, there was a letter attached to both of them. "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well." me and Harry read to different letters that read the same. We unwrapped the presents as soon as I saw Harry I knew what it was but didn't say anything as mine was a cape with the elements on it and a scepter that changed size when it was held in my hand but when it wasn't in my hand and my hand only it was small. I just kept looking at the cape and scepter while Harry put on his Invisibility cloak. The boys kept talking about it and hadn't noticed that I left the room with the cape and the scepter in my pocket so it was still small.

As I walked into the Slytherin common room I was surprised when I heard "Happy Christmas!" from 5 voices I looked up from the cape and saw my friends. I was so happy as I thought I was the only Slytherin there. Draco said that his parents apparated there and Draco asked if I would like to meet them, of course I said yes. They were very nice to me but when they saw the cape and asked if I had a scepter to and I told them I did they acted as if I was royalty which I thought was weird. I went into my dorm to put my cape away and put the scepter somewhere safe. I came back out to she that Narcissa and Lucius were putting presents under the tree "Do you think she will like them?" "I hope she does, do you think she know of her father and how she is only a half sister to Harry?" "I don't think so, she looked at us in a weird way when we found out she was a demi-god so i don't think she knows." I heard them say. I had a million thoughts going through my head, How am I a demi-god? Why do I what this cape and scepter? Who is my real father if it isn't James? A lot more thought's were going through my head but they were the main one's. I walked down the stairs to the common room to spend Christmas with my friends and to get to know Draco's parents a bit more.

Word count: 1027

Please vote and leave a comment on how i can make my story better. Thx for reading chapter 11!😊😊😊

-Mikayla