10 First quidditch game pt2

Me and Harry were chasing after the Snitch I was in front because my broom was faster. The snitch went down to the ground and me and harry did the same Harry pulled up first then I did just before I hit the ground and continued to chase it. Harry Stood on his broom and I did the same. We were both trying to get it,  Harry Almost lost his balance a few times but I never did. As a final attempt to get the Snitch I leapt forward to do a flip and catch it. Harry did the same but he put to much weight on the front and fell off his broom. Mid flip I caught the snitch but as I was going to fast I went to land but had to continue to do about three more flips to lose momentum. I was so scared I was going to fall on my face and what would make it worse was all these people watching. As I did my fine flip I landed perfectly and couldn't explain the feeling I had, the Snitch in had, Doing flip in front of the whole school, the feeling of winning my first Quidditch game and seeing Harry about to throw up from the way he landed. He stopped the look of being sick when he saw how shocked I was walked over to me and asked if I was alright. Just as he was about the tap me on the shoulder I Ran to do a front flip then a cartwheel and then finally show the Snitch. I raised the Snitch above my head to show everyone that I had caught it. "She's got the Snitch and she did it with such style to! Y/N Potter receives 150 points for catching the Snitch!" The boy said over the speakers. I heard a whistle blow and heard Madam hooch say "Slytherin wins". The Slytherin's all cheer while the Gryffindor were disappointed well most of them. Ron, Hermione and Hagrid were all in shook because of the tricks I pulled, Disappointed the Gryffindor lost and also happy for their friend who won their first Quidditch game. The Slytherin team came closer to me on their brooms and were cheering for getting the Snitch and even some of the Gryffindor team cheered for me. "Go, Go Slytherin!" I could hear being chanted for the Slytherin stands over and over. I was so happy.

When we went to the changing rooms Flint put me on his  shoulders with ease as I was so light and said I knew it was a good idea to keep you on the team. The team were all cheering for me. Flint put me down so I could change. I heard them talking about the should throw a party for me in the Slytherin common room Everyone invited to celebrate the win MY win. Once I got out of the changing rooms and was going to the Slytherin common room People kept asking me how I could do what I could do and if I could teach them. I said no as I could never teach I was just a student.

Word count:531

A/N-Sorry this one is short I just wanted to put in a different chapter after the game. A tip for the next chapter you already know about fluffy as you have talked with Hagrid about him before. Hagrid trusted you and told you all about fluffy. He told you how to calm him down how to get him to trust you and even how to get him to sleep with ease. I Hope you like this and the last chapter. Have a good day/night!😊😊😊

-Mikayla