13 Fun in the snow

Draco was sitting at the Slytherin table while I was sitting on the table near the fire place and harry was doing the same. Draco came up to me, sat with me and asking if I was ok. "Yeah I'm fine." I reply bluntly "Wanna have a snowball fight?" "No." again I reply bluntly trying to figure out what the mirror does. I told Draco that I was training fluffy and that Fluffy really liked me and that I would always hang out with the dog no matter what so Draco though and asked "Want to go visit Fluffy?" Again he got the same answer that is when he started to worry. "Y/N, I know what you're thinking, but don't. I am confused what that mirror showed to there's something not right about it." With that Draco went back to the spot he was sitting to finish eating.

That night me and Harry sat in front of the mirror trying to figure it out. When we were sitting there lily was sitting in between me and Harry. James on the other side of harry and that same man with the cape and scepter next to me. I told harry what I saw and he told me the same so I thought that maybe we wished for the same thing but I was confused why Draco thought the same thing as me we were just friends. To him anyway I liked him more then a friend but that was all we would ever be. As me and harry were looking into the mirror someone said "Back again, twins?" We turned around at the voice and saw it was Dumbledore. We stood up and he continued "I see that you, like so many before you have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised. I trust by now you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and see only himself exactly as he is." "So then, it shows us what we want. Whatever we want." "Yes. And no. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you, Harry and Y/N, who have never know your family you see them standing beside you but when you are standing alone Y/N you see different correct. Do you know why that is!" "Is it because when i am with Harry it finds the most desperate desire that we share which is Harry's most desperate and my second most desperate." "Yes. But remember this, twins. This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth. Men and Women have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad. That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home. And i must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

A few days later

Me and Draco we to send our owls on a little fly as there were bored and we new they would come back. When we got there we saw Harry. I wanted to say hi but Draco just scoffed to get Harry's attention to get him to go away. I saw Hedwig go the the owlery and told him he would hind her and harry left us alone. Me and Draco let our owls fly and had a little snow ball fight. "It is good to have you back Y/N I missed this!" "What throwing frozen water at each other!" I saw sarcastically. "Good because I did to!" I jumped into a pile of snow and saw the Draco came after me and jumped in. When we came out we made snow angles and I turned mine into a devil with my powers. As my eyes turned white Draco asked if I could do that to his to so I did. We heard our owls coming back and we hadn't realized that we were having so much fun the we were out there for about 3 hours and it was becoming close to dinner time. We cleaned ourselves off, went to our dorms to put our owls away and went to dinner.

Word count: 702

A/N-Hey guys sorry this one is short but I wanted to put the next part in the next chapter to when all the snow is melted so this one ended her. I hope you are liking me story! 😊😊😊

-Mikayla