20 Fighting Moldy Voldy

Me and Harry were walking down some stairs and my scar started to hurt so we took a seat till it stopped. We continued down the stairs and both our scars started to burn as we got closer to the room. when we got there guess who we saw "You?" Harry asked "No, it can't be. Snape, he was the..." "Yes, he does seem he type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect... ppppoor stuststuttering Prifessor Quirrell?" "But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me." Harry told the professor that I always knew there was something up about. "No, dear children. I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken me eye contact I would have succeeded.  Even with Snape muttering his counter-curse. Well maybe not you, Y/N, but certainly Harry would have." "Snape was trying to save us?" "I knew your sister were a danger to me, especially after Halloween. So if I killed you it broke her I would have no-one stop me." "Then you let the troll in!" "Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone ran about, he went to the third floor to head me off, then find his god-daughter. He, of course, never trusted me again." He said and as he turned around mine and Harry's scars started to burn "He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?" He asked angerly "Use the boy" A voice in a deep tone said and I swear I have heard it before. "Come here, Potter! Now! Tell me, what do you see?". I don't know what Harry saw but he put his hand in his pocket and went to pull something out but then it was gone. I felt something appear in my pocket then her the professor yell "What is it? What do you see?" "I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup." "He lies. Ask the girl." "No! Tell the truth Boy! What do you see?" "Let me speak to him." "Master, you are not strong enough." "I have strength enough for this. And also check what the girl sees" "I see me holding the stone but I also don't know how to get it" I said which was a lie I already had the stone.

The professor took off his turban to revel a face in the mirror and again I know the face "Harry and Y/N potter we meet again." "Voldemort." "Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that, conveniently enough, lies  in your pocket." Harry acted as if he had the stone and tried to run. "Stop him!" Professor Quirrell snapped his fingers and fire spread around the room. I used my powers to make an opening for harry to go through the warn the others. Harry ran and I was left with my enemy. "Don't be a fool. Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live?" "Never!"

Harry's POV

The last thing I heard from Y/N was her screaming "Never!" and then I continued to run off to professor McGonagall to tell her what happened and to check up on Ron and Hermione. Hermione asked if anything had happened and I told her that Y/N made an opening in the fire and when she did her eye's went to the colours of it, so we both thought that she could control the elements and ask when she was back.

Y/N's POV

"hahahaha Bravery. Your parents had it too but there is also ambition so I see why you are a Slytherin. Tell me Y/N would you like to see your mother and father again? Together we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return." I pulled the stone out of my pocket and just looked at it. "That's it, Y/N. There is no good and evil. There is only power and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the Stone!" Something in me wanted to give him the Stone but another part of me didn't as I remembered that my dad my REAL dad isn't dead he is just in another realm. "What dad are you talking about Harry's dad or MY DAD YOU LIAR!" "Kill her then get the boy!" Just as I was about the make a wall of fire the professor jumped towards me and started to choke me(Not in a seductive way you dirty minded b*tch). I tried to reach for the Stone but couldn't so I tried to get the head off my neck and when I did it burnt him. "What is this magic?" The professor scream at his hand turning black, rock like and falling to the ground to ash. "Fool, get the Stone!" As he tried to get the Stone I put both my hands on his face and did the same thing I did to his hand even though I didn't know what I did. Once again he was screaming in pain but Voldemort was to. The professor fell to the floor as he was turning to ash and all that was left was his clothing. I grabbed the Stone and was about to put it in my pocket when i heard something from behind me. I turned around to see that it was the ash from the professor turning into the face for Voldemort with a ash body flying towards me. As it passed through my body and it HURT LIKE HELL. I fell back the Stone still just in my hand and I was out cold on the floor.

Word count-989

I will probably finish off this book tomorrow as I don't have school for Easter so I will have free time once I have finished school work. I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 20!😊😊😊

-Mikayla