2 Being saved and going to Diagon alley

Harry and I were blowing out our dusk cake when there was a very loud bang on the door and then another and 3 more after that. On the 6th the door fell down fitting the floor. Harry hid behind the fireplace and helped me up on one of the beams on the roof of the first floor to the tiny house. A giant walked in, said sorry about that and put the door back where is was supposed to be. Uncle Vernon pointed his gun at the giant that look strangely familiar. "dry up Dursley you great prune" and with that he bent to tip of the gun upwards and it went off I was so happy that I didn't hit in that part of the roof. "boy I haven't seen you since you were a baby 'arry your a bit more along then I would 'ave expected especially around the middle" he Said to Dudley "I  I'm  I'm not I'm not Harry" "I am" Harry said coming out of his hiding spot. "Well of course you are I got something for ya and your sister I afraid I might a sat on it  at some point but I imagine it'll all taste the same 'ere you go, baked it myself words and all and speaking of your sister where is she" " I I I am up here sir" I say as I jump down from the beam and land perfectly on my feet "ahh there she is Y/N Potter always climbing up high places" "thanks for the cake" me and harry say in unison reading what it says on the cake. "well it's not every day your young man and woman turns 11 now is it ay" he says sitting on the lounge Dudley was sleeping on. 

He pulls out his umbrella and points it at the burnt out fire place. Little balls of fire come out of the end and ignite the fire place. Me and Harry stand there is Awe "Excuse me but who are you" "and why do you look familiar?" i say finishing Harry's sentence. "Rubeus Hagrid, keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Of course you would know all about Hogwarts" "sorry no" "no! blimy Harry! Didn't you even wonder where your mum and dad learnt it all" "learnt what?" " your a wizard Harry and you are a witch Y/N" we both stand there in awe and confusion "we're a what" we say in unison "a wizard and a witch and a lumpin good at winter once you guys train up a little" "no you've made a mistake I can't be a wi wizard I mean I am just harry. Just Harry" "and I can't be a witch and I am just Y/N. Just Y/N" "well just Harry and Just Y/N have you ever made anything happen that you can't explain when your angry or scared" "Harry the thing at the reptile park" I whisper to my twin. He nods in agreement when I said that, got off the lounge and handed harry and me our Hogwarts letters. 

We open then and Harry reads his out loud while I read mine in my head. "He will not be going and neither will she when we took them in we swore we would put a stop to all this rubbish" "You knew! You knew all along and you never told us!" me and harry say in unison is raised voices. "Of course we knew, how could you not be, my perfect sister being who she was. Oh my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter we have a witch in the family isn't it wonderful. i was the only one to see her for what she was a freak! And then she want and married that potter and then she had you two and i knew you would be the same just as strange just as abnormal and then you see she went and got her self blown up then we got handed with you two" "blown up you told us our parents died in a car crash"  "A car crash! A car crash killed Lily and James potter" "we had to say something" "" is an outrage it is a scandal" "They will not be going" "Then I suppose a great muggle like you are gonna stop him are you" "Muggle?" "I am guessing it is not magic people" "Correct Y/N these kids have had their names down ever since they were born They are going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world and they will be under the finest head master that Hogwarts has ever seen Albus Dumbledore" "I will not pay for some old crack pot teach them magic tricks" "never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me!" Hagrid threatened and saw that Dudley was eating our cake and gave him a pigs tail with his umbrella. Aunt Petunia uncle Vernon and Dudley were all screaming while me and harry were laughing like crazy.

Hagrid raised his eye brows at both of us and said "oh uh I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone in Hogwarts about that certainly speaking I am not aloud to do magic" me and harry promise not to tell anyone. "oh uh we are a bit behind schedule must be off unless you'd rather stay of course" Harry and i looked at each other then upstairs and the ran outside to follow Hagrid.