22 House cup

I was walking into the halls near the great hall and up a stair case I saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco and the rest of my Slytherin group there. "All right there, Ron?" "All right. You?" I just shrugged my shoulder "All right. Hermione?" "Never better." She replied with a smile. When one member of the group looked over Draco's shoulder he instantly ran down the stair's and brought me into a big hug. The trio just looked at us to hug and ooed us. I giggled while Draco rolled his eye's. "You sure nothing is happening between you to?" Ron asked. I blushed and so did Draco we stopped hugging and just stood in an awkward silence. I cleared my throat and said "Let's move on shall we?" I asked and they all just nodded. I walked into the great hall with my Slytherin group while the trio went to their table. I saw that there was Ravenclaw banners hanging up. We all started talking until we heard the sound of a spoon hitting a class.

"Another year gone. And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding. And the point's stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points. In second place Slytherin with 426 points. And in first place with 472 points, Ravenclaw house." The Ravenclaw house erupted in cheers and Crabbe went to stand up and clap but Draco dragged him back down. "If you two hadn't lost all the hard work Y/N did getting us a lot of those house points with sneaking out into the kitchens at night we would have won." I blushed when Draco said that and when he realized what he had said he blushed to. Draco always talked about you without realizing it so you knew he had a crush on you by then and it was good because he felt the same way. "Yes, yes, well done, Ravenclaw. Well done, Ravenclaw. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril 50 points." The Gryffindor table cheered and I did a bit to. I got a few weird looks but when Draco gave them a death stare they stopped. "Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points." He continued. The table cheered again as I did to. "And third to Mr. Harry Potter and MS Y/N Potter For pure nerve and outstanding courage I award Gryffindor house 60 points and Slytherin 80 points." The Gryffindor Table cheered for Harry And I cheered for him while the Slytherin table cheered for me as Harry did to. Draco gave me a hug around the shoulder's and said "Good job Y/N." "Thanks Draco." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and they went a bright shade of pink. I smiled and looked down at my lap until Dumbledore started to talk again. "We're tied with Ravenclaw and Slytherin are in front by 20 points. At least it is Y/N that get's to celebrate." "And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." The Gryffindor table cheered for the last time until Dumbledore started talking again. "Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order." Professor Dumbledore clapped his hands and the blue banners changed to the Slytherin one's. "Slytherin wins the house cup with Gryffindor 14 points behind." My table erupted in cheers again and Harry ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back then he went to sit at his table. Someone grabbed my arm turned my around and hugged me. When I smelt that classic green apple and Dior cologne I knew it was Draco and hugged back. He picked me up and spun me around them put me back down and planted another kiss on my cheek. I blushed a bright pink again as everyone saw it. Everyone stood up and threw their hats up in the air while cheering. Fred, George, Ron, Hermione and Harry all came out to make and congratulated me. Fred and George picked me up and put me and a shoulder each. I giggled and they called me the Slytherin Princess. Everyone knew that I got at least half the house points for Slytherin and chanted "Y/N, the Slytherin Princess" over and over. The twins put me down, ruffled my hair, hugged me while I fixed up my hair and gave me a little box when they sat back down. After the end of year feast we all went back to our dorms finished packing and went to sleep.

Word count-822