Confessions

~THIS IS AT HOME WITH NIALL'S POV K? Well anyways what's up....~

---------------------------------------------

I watched the best cops they could find search the house for any clues. They mostly searched Camilla's room all day, but still didn't find anything at all. I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket, which was already ringing, and answered it. It was my best friend on the other end.

"Niall, why aren't you at school today?" my best friend, Jake, asked. I knew he must have asked the teacher to go to the bathroom so he could secretly call me.

"It's because," I choked up and couldn't finish.

"It's ok, you can tell me," Jake cooed.

"Someone kidnapped Camilla!" I said maybe too loudly, and I started bawling like a baby. Jake was just silent on the other end.

I usually was the tuff jock kid in our grade. I didn't usually cry, I didn't know if that was why Jake was so speechless or if there was a different reason. But, I loved Camilla more than the rest of my sisters, she was my favorite. She used to help me with homework, and she was kinder to me than anyone else would be. I just couldn't see why someone would do this to her.

"Jake, are you still there?" I choked out when I finished wiping my tears.

"Yeah," Jake whispered.

"What's wrong Jake, why are you whispering?" I asked wondering why he was so quiet.

"Can you keep a secret?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah, why?" I said a little confused.

"I have had a crush on Camilla since 2nd grade," he whispered.

I am in 7th grade now so that would have been over 5 years ago,but wait he's in 11th grade so that's along time!! How's come he never told me? We tell each other everything, are there any other secrets he had that I didn't know?

---------------------------------------------

~ Oooooo a confession 1 secret down many more to reveal, but since I'm already getting hate I'm going to take a small break from this until I have my courage back up and I feel better (had a bad day anyways) so bye for now :(~