Caught again

~I have things to discuss at the bottom~

---------------------------------------------

RECAP

JAMES' POV

Glass shattered and I heard a scream.

"CAMILLA," I shouted.

Then everything went black.

__________________________

JAKE'S POV

I finally awoke. I looked around, I was against a wall, blood stains on the floor. I had bruises and cuts everywhere, aching all over. I saw I was only wearing shorts.

I closed my eyes and leaned back.

Why does this have to happen to me? Are these the same guys who kidnapped Camilla? If so, where is Camilla?

Hearing footsteps nearing closer to the door I just pretended I was asleep. The door opened, and somebody sat next to me leaning their head on my shoulder.

I fought the urge to open my eyes.

"I know your awake, open your eyes, I have a surprise for you," a voice said.

What kind of surprise could he possibly have?

"What do you want,"I shrugged my shoulders trying to get the person off, "Get off me...NOW!" I shouted.

I opened my eyes and turned to push the person off. I stopped. My eyes opened wide and mouth open.

"Unchain me now!" I shouted.

"Promise me you wont run?"

"Sure,whatever!" I shouted.

The man unchained me.

I put my arms around the person beside me.

Who was none other then Camilla.

__________________________

JAMES' POV

When I woke up I was in a place I didn't recognize.

My head was pounding, and it felt like I was going to faint.

Nothing I remembered could explain where I was.

I remember trying to sleep, then the window shattering. I said something then I blacked out. What is it?

I shouted out for Camilla. OH MY GOD WHERE IS SHE!!

Austin came in at the moment.

"Good! Your awake," He grinned.

"Yeah, but where are we?"

"Your in the hospital,James,"

"Do you remember what happened to your head?"

"I remember yelling after Camilla then passing out. Where is Camilla?"

"They kidnapped her again," Austin said with tears in his eyes before adding," they tried to kill you, but only ended up giving you a small concussion."

"NO NOT CAMILLA," and me a grown man started crying.

__________________________

CAMILLA'S POV

I wanted to open my eyes, but just couldn't.

I could feel the handcuffs. Please, please say this is just a dream.

"Camilla, I'm so sorry," I heard a voice say.

"Sorry, for what?" I mumbled.

I opened my eyes slightly to see a stunned Jake.

I mirrored his reaction, not expecting to see him here.

"J-j-jake?" Great, there goes that nervous stutter again.

"Camilla? YOUR ALIVE!!" he hugged me.

"Yeah..."

"I should of told you this earlier, but if we die, NOT SAYING WE WILL THOUGH, I want you to know I have had a HUGE crush on you since I was in second grade,"

I was speechless.

"I-i-i like you to Jake," I tried my best to get those words out of my mouth.

He kissed me out of nowhere. I was astonished,then started to kiss him back.

We were interrupted by Hinge entering the room.

"Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" He asked. You could tell he was furious.

"Excuse us for a minute?" He added.

He undid the handcuffs and picked me up. I then noticed he had handcuffs on my feet too.

He led me into the bathroom,and set me down on the tile floor.

He handcuffed me to the support bar, and pulled out a knife.

Hinge put up against the skin on my arm.

"You are my girl, remember not to cheat on me with anyone else," Hinge said cutting my skin making me wince.

After a continuous series of cuts on both my arms, he went down to my thighs. He took the knife, and stabbed it deep in my skin making me scream in pain.

When he finished that leg with the knife breaking my skin, I looked down to see that he hah cut 'Taken' into my skin. He just started jabbing it randomly in my skin on the other leg.

"This is for ignoring me,"

"This is for running away,"

"This is for telling the police,"

"This is for sitting on James' lap,"

"This is for kissing Jake,"

The list went on and on there were probably 20 holes in my skin.

My leg was red with blood and holes.

I fainted with all the blood. He carried me back to the room with Jake, I remember him gasping while I was in the middle of fainting.

---------------------------------------------

~Ok let's get this straightened out.

1. Hating isn't going to make your stories better. Or make me post faster. OR WHATEVER YOUR HATING ABOUT!!!!! Problem with my story? There's a little arrow at the top left of you screen...hit it and your off my page! Whala!! HAVE A NICE HATER LIFE!!

2. When I'm on a cliffhanger.... DONT FREAK OUT ON ME AND FREAKING YELL AT ME!!!!!! I'm trying to make it more interesting. (Some of you might have suffered the wrath of my friend....not my responsibility, she's done with me getting hate too)

3. Saying I'm evil after posting a cliffhanger honestly hurts. Whether you meant it as a joke or not

4. STOP TELLING ME TO NOT WORRY ABOUT COMMENTS AND WORK ON THE STORY!! I usually work on comments after I post a chapter, to get ready for the new chapter comments.

COMMENTS BOOST MY CONFIDENCE ON THE STORY AND HELP ME GET AWAY FROM STRESS FROM HATE AND SCHOOL!!!!!

Now,some of you that I have seen hate on me. I have checked a couple of your profiles. They mostly look the same. Little to no books posted. If there is a book posted usually no reads.

Not to be harsh,but if you hating on me because my book has more reads,votes,comments,and fans.KNOCK IT OFF.

Any other hate? My friend is willing to speak with you.

Have a good day.

"Hi hater,kiss kiss I'll see you later. Hi hater, it was very very very nice to meet you!"~Cher Lloyd

To the people who don't hate me thanks, sorry for the rant.

If you do any if the things above, then cut it out!

Bye people!~