Determination

CAMILLA'S MOTHER'S POV

As soon as we got to the hospital the kids went to meet the guys there. Dan and I went to talk to the police. (A.N. Dan is Camilla's fathers name, her mother's name is Ruby)

"Are you Dan and Ruby Jackson? Camilla's parents?" the policemen asked.

We nodded.

"We questioned the two policemen who's fingerprints were on the note, they say that they had nothing to do with the case,"

"Are you going to do anything else, like I don't know, SEARCH THEIR HOUSE!?" Dan yelled.

"Calm down," I tried to comfort him.

I understand why he would be mad. I mean, we all missed Camilla. I don't think yelling like that will help, but we were all stressed, frustrated, and sad.

"We are going to pick up more leads,clues, and question them more. We can't just barge into their house,"

"Ok, thanks,' I whispered.

I was disappointed. Why can't they do it? What would you say if your child has been kidnapped, and you have to sit and wait? Camilla's been kidnapped, maybe a month? I don't know all the days are blending together.

"What's the boys have to do with the case again?" I asked.

"When Camilla escaped she ran to their house. They were last with her before she was kidnapped again," the policemen said.

"WHAT?! THEY COULDN'T HELP MY DAUGHTER FROM BEING KIDNAPPED?" Dan yelled.

"They couldn't of. One of them was knocked out with a drug. The other with a bat to the head,"

"Can we talk to them?" I asked quietly.

"Sure,"

The policemen got up and lead us to their hospital room.

"Here you go," the policeman said before walking off down the way we came.

I looked through the glass window. Rosella was crying, and on one guy's lap being conforted. Mae was laying back on the other guy's hospital bed, he was hugging her and she was asleep with her face still wet from tears. Do our daughters like those guys?

I slowly opened the door and walked in. Rosella didn't even realize we were in the room.

I walked up behind here and started to stroke her hair.

"How are you doing?" I whispered.

"I don't know,' She mumbled standing up.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, a little,"

"What do you want?"

"McDonald's, please?"

"Normal?"

"Yep," Rosella smiled.

Her normal is chicken nuggets and a mango pineapple smoothie, so is Mae and Camilla's.Which makes ordering real easy!

"Go wake Mae up and ask if she wants something," I asked.

"OK!" Rosella skipped over to the bed where Mae was laying.

"Ummm hey, I'm Austin," the guy that Rosella was with said standing up.

"Hi, I'm Ruby, and that's my husband,"I paused pointing," Dan," I said.

We shook hands.

"Do you want anything at McDonald's?" I asked kindly.

"Oh you don't hav----" I cut him off.