The Call

~Thanks for all the support!! Love you~

---------------------------------------------

My eyes widened when I heard the all-familiar voice that haunts my dreams.

__________________________

"Who is it," James mouthed.

"My kidnappers," I mouthed back.

"Why don't you come back to us?" Hinge said on the other line of the phone.

"Never, I can't even walk because of you idiots," I yelled into the phone.

"It wasn't so bad staying with us,"

"Yes it was, it was the worst thing I have ever experienced in my life!"

"I will get ahold of you someday, no matter how long I have to wait,"

Hinge hung up the phone.

I burst out crying, knowing he would do it. Hopefully not soon though.

"What did he say?" Austin quietly asked.

"He said they would get me, no matter how long they have to wait," I whimpered.

"Don't worry they will never get you, we will make sure of it!" James exclaimed.

"We are calling the police, soon everything will be ok," James assured me.

"Ok," I sighed.

They called the police, saying that they found a missing person. The police came as soon as they could.

"Hey, we are going to ask you some questions ok? a blonde female police officer asked.

"Ok..." I mumbled quietly.

We sat down at the kitchen table.

"What's your name?"

"Camilla Jackson,"

"Siblings?"

"My twin: Rosella,adoptive sister: Mae, and brother: Niall,"

"How old are you and your siblings?"

"My twin (Rosella) and I are 16, Mae is 16, and Niall is 13,"

"Where do you live?"

"Wait, where are we?"

"Camilla, we are in Los Angeles,California,"

I started to hyperventilate.

"Calm down Camilla, where are you from?" James grabbed me and sat me on his lap.

"I'm from Nebraska,"

Everyone was shocked.

"Do you remember how he got you here? Plane,car,boat, anything?" The police officer asked.

"No, not a thing," I sighed.

"We are going to go to the police station, ask you a couple more questions, and find you a safe place to stay,"

We all got in the car. The officer, who I found out her name was Nancy, in the front and James, Austin,and I in the back. I was sandwiched in the middle.

When we finally stopped at the police station, we were rushed in by about 3 police officers. They led us into a room for me to be questioned. There sat a lady in a grey pencil skirt and light blue top with a darker grey business jacket. She motioned for me to sit down in front of her desk. I sat down, while Austin and James stood behind me, like they were guarding my life.

"Sorry, but you 2 have to leave," she pointed to Austin and James.

"Oh ok,sorry," Austin said disappointed.

I got up and ran in front of them. I mean like, I'm not going to be left alone with this strange women. They are the only people I trust. They probably think I'm weird now because of that motion though.

I was wrong, they looked stunned.

"Camilla, come here. You stay, they are the ones that have to leave," the women said.

"NO I'M NOT STAYING HERE ALONE!" I yelled.

I hugged James while saying it. He hugged me back.

"Oh ok, all of you take a seat," she mumbled.

James sat down in front of her pulling me onto his lap. I leaned into him, laying my head on his chest. Austin sat beside us.

"So let's get to the questions!"the woman exclaimed.

"Do you know the kidnappers names?"

"They said their names were Fin and Hinge," I said. I can't even say their names,to many memories.

"How old do they look?"

"Fin,about late 30's early 40's, and Hinge late 20's early 30's"

"What all did they do to you?"

"Forced me to drink alcohol-,"I was cut off.

"Wait a 16 year-old girl drinking alcohol?! How much?!" James shouted.

"Enough for me not to remember that night,make me pass out, and have a huge headache in the morning," I whispered.

"Oh my god," Austin mumbled.

"Anything else they did?" The woman asked.

"Yeah, they changed me into a dress, while I was drunk..," I felt James tense up while hearing that, "they also 3/4 of the time kept me handcuffed to things. The morning After getting me drunk they made me sing for them, and lastly they hit me many times with a belt on my bare legs,"

"Do you know how many?" Austin whispered.

"I passed out after 40," I started crying.

"Oh my god...." Everyone in the room said, almost in unison.

James kept one arm around me and used the other to rub circles in my back.

"Can I see your legs?" The women asked.

I nodded, and the women and I went to the bathroom. Austin and James stayed in the room. When we got to the bathroom, I lifted my, or should I say Austin's, over-sized jeans up so she could see everything. She gasped, and turned pale. She looked like she was about to faint.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded. " Is it ok if we take pictures of this for evidence?"

"I don't care," I sighed.

Great, more strangers.

---------------------------------------------

~Sorry,I won't do contests for awhile...so I can work on homework and the story. Thanks for bearing with me! Well any contest suggestions? Comment below!! They can be quiz from the story or regular trivia questions... Just don't type the answer, (if its chapter ones then type a clue unless its bonus) I will search for the answers, then message them to you to see if I'm right! (Unless they are chapter ones then they are easier!!) should I also do fun facts in these bottom parts? That would be cool huh? Well comment/vote/ share/make me pancakes XD bye!!! ~

StolenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara