James Returns

~ Sorry if it's short but yeah do you want a short chapter or a long chapter that won't be posted for awhile."

---------------------------------------------

JAMES' POV

I woke up after having one of the worst nightmares of my life. I rolled over expecting to feel Camilla near me, and she wasn't. WAS MY NIGHTMARE TRUE? DID THEY KIDNAP HER AGAIN?!

My head was pounding. Wait, where am I? I heard loud sirens coming from outside, and sounds of footsteps and hushed voices. I decided to see for myself.

I slowly opened one eye, and then the other.

There was Austin, and about 3 other people in here.

"James!!" Screamed Austin.

"Hey, where are we?" I was sooo confused.

"Your in the hospital," he whispered.

Oh yeah, I remember blacking out when she was taken.

"Why?" I asked, scared for the answer.

"The kidnapper hit you over the head with something," a police officer said while walking into the room.

"H-h-he tried to kill you," Austin said trying to hold back his tears.

This is one of the first times I have ever seen my best friend cry. I cam't believe somebody tried to kill me to get to Camilla.

"WHERE'S CAMILLA?!" I yelled.

"You'll be released from the hospital in about a week. Due to that head wound," said the police officer, obviously trying to change the subject.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!" I screamed.

The police officer looked at Austin who just nodded.

"She was kidnapped again," he said.

My nightmares are true.

A tear slid down my face. How could I let the love of my life get kidnapped again? I just can't believe this is real. Maybe this is all a bad nightmare, if I pinch myself I'll wake up.

I pinched my arm under the covers on the hospital bed.

OW! Ok, this is real.

"Can I talk to Austin in private, please?" I asked politely.

The doctor nodded and everyone, but Austin left the room.

"What's up?" Austin asked.

"We need to find Camilla!" I whispered.

"Why? I mean obviously, but why us?" He was confused.

"Because...."

"Why James?"

"Because I-I-I love her,"

I finally admitted it. I can't believe it.

"I knew it!" Austin yelled.

How did--? Oh yeah, he's my best friend he knows everything.

__________________________

JAKE'S POV

Oh my gosh!!! I have Camilla Jackson as my girlfriend. I like the sound of that.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

I heard her giggle before whispering me the same. I wrapped my arms around her, and she snuggled into my chest. I looked at my watch.

6:00 p.m.? This has been a beautiful day with Camilla. I looked at the date, forcing myself to remember our anniversary.

I looked out the small window, and saw that it was getting darker and darker outside by the minute. This was her second night,but her first spending with her boyfriend.

This was going to make this whole week 10 times better.

__________________________

CAMILLA'S POV

I can't believe everything that happened today. This is a dream come true....besides the point that I'm still kidnapped.

He moved his arm so he could look at his watch.

6:00 p.m. so that's the time.

I cuddled further into his chest hoping to fall asleep.

After hours I finally gave up.

"Jake?" I whispered.

"What is it?" He whispered tiredly.

"I can't sleep!"

"Me neither,"

"We should at least try, we don't know what tomorrow will bring,"

"Yeah, I guess,"

"I love you,Jake,"

"I love you too, Camilla,"

Then we went silent. I must of fallen asleep, because I opened my eyes to find the room lite up. I sat up a little to find Jake's arms still around me. I looked at remembered every detail on his face.

"Whatcha staring at?" He said completely opening his eyes, and scaring me almost to death.

"Oh, sorry," I said moving to stare at the ground.

"Aw come on, I like when your looking at me," Jake whispered in my ear.

I turned around and grinned at him.

Then we heard the door open to reveal Fin handing us each a tray with food on them.

"Is Hinge taking care of you like he is supposed to?" Fin asked.

"Well, food wise-no, cut wise-yes," I said.

"Ok, he's doing most of his job. Well enjoy the food," he said before leaving.

"Uhh thanks," Jake said.

As soon as we finished out food, Hinge walked in to care for the cuts.

I did the regular scream in pain, but this time was different. Jake kissed my cheek, and put his arms around me which calmed me.

"Stop touching her," Hinge angrily muttered.

"What's you problem?" Jake asked.

"You wanna go?" Hinge said starting to get up.

"FIN!" I yelled.

I could hear his footsteps coming fast and entering the room.

"What's wrong?" Fin asked when he came in.

"Hinge is trying to attack Jake," I explained.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because Jake's touching me like this,"

"Hinge just calm down it's not a big deal,"

"FINE!!" Hinge yelled before turning to Jake, "you got lucky,"

I turned to Jake, there was worry in his eyes. He tried to hide it though. So I tried to let it not bother me.

---------------------------------------------

~ Ok, first of all, to all of you who have asked who has written this story. I DID!!!! YES, ME AN ORDINARY HUMAN DID!!!! But yeahThanks for the support!! And seriously over 35,000 reads?! This is crazy!! Well sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I have had to deal with drama.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! CUPCAKES TO YOU ALL!!!

BYE~