Morning kindness

~ Camilla's POV as said below so yeah..enjoy the chapter!!~

---------------------------------------------

CAMILLA'S POV!!

I had nightmares all night..thinking I was still in Fin and Hinge's clutches. I woke up screaming and I could feel the moisture build up in my eyes. I felt a grip tighten around my waist. I jumped back at the touch, looking down the arm to the person who owned it. My eyes widened seeing James laying beside me. Laying back down, farther into the blanket to warm my freezing body, my feet brushed against something at the end of the bed. I looked down to see Austin there still asleep. Getting up as quiet as I could, I walked over toward the door. Just as I was about to turn the knob a voice started to talk to me.

"Where you going?" asked the voice, that I recognized as James.

"Bathroom," I mumbled knowing that I actually didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to get out of the awkward situation of the room.

James got out of bed and made his way to me. I stepped back hitting my back against the door.

"Are you ok?" he asked when he say me step back.

"Uh yeah," I stuttered.

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned.

I nodded my head.

James made his way back to the bed, and woke up Austin.

"I'll go make breakfast," James said after waking up Austin.

"Go ahead," Austin yawned out.

As soon as he left the room Austin turned his attention to me, "Do you need help or need anything?" He asked.

I looked at my legs unsure how to respond. They hurt...ALOT! Once Austin saw me look down, I saw him coming towards me. He picked me up and brought me into the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the shower.

I stepped in, already feeling the water burn against my wounded legs. It was a quick shower. I called for Austin to help me get a towel,but most importantly, GET ME OUT OF THE SHOWER. The water made my legs almost numb with pain.

"WHAT IS IT? WHAT HAPPENED?" Austin yelled breaking the door in with his shoulder.

"Umm...," I started to say quietly.

"What is it Camilla," he asked confused.

"I can't get out of the shower," I whispered blushing. I didn't think he would hear me, but I guess he did by the footsteps I heard.

"Wrap this around you," he said handing me a towel over the shower curtain.

"Thanks," I wrapped the towel around me.

"Are you done?"

"Yep,"

He opened the curtain slowly. Once he saw me fully in the towel he opened the curtain all the way. He picked me up and helped me get out of the shower and into the bedroom. Laying me on the bed, he went to the dresser pulling out some clothes.

"Sorry, these might be to big. But, these are the smallest I have." He mumbled handing me the clothes,then leaving the room so I could get dressed.

I made my way downstairs after putting on the clothes. I could already smell the food, and my mouth watered. I don't even remember Fin or Hinge giving me food. Do I even remember what food tastes like?

"Take a seat,I'll fix a plate for you!" James' happiness made me grin a little.

We finished eating, and then the phone rang.

"Can you get that while we clean up?" Austin asked.

I nodded.

I grabbed the phone to answer it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

My eyes widened when I heard the all-familiar voice that haunts my dreams.

---------------------------------------------

~ Sorry if chapters are short. I just like stopping on cliffhangers. DUN DUN DUN!!!! Ok,so I decided to stop pretending that I'm not "weird", because it makes me seem like just an ordinary boring writer. So my beautiful waffle nuggets I will now release my hidden weirdness(mostly here though)

CONTESTS!!!!!!

Q: When Camilla didn't want to go to school, what did Rosella say to make her go?

Winner:

A:The art project that she waited all year for (you just needed the art project though)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! AHHHH!!! lol....

This contest question goes out to all my favorite people....YOU!! -Ok maybe this unleashing my complete self was a bad idea to you guys... Oh well...

Q: Who called during school to ask where the person was? (You need the person who called and who they called) (5-7)

Love you my birdies!

Muah BYE!