Leads

~ Hey guys FIRST HALF CAMILLA'S FATHER POV!! SECOND HALF MAE'S POV!!!~

---------------------------------------------

CAMILLA'S FATHER'S POV!

I can't believe we found a clue!! I just need to find out more about what the fabric is from. Most importantly answer the FBI'S questions.

"Was she acting any different than normal the night she was kidnapped?" one FBI agent asked. I found out his name was Bob. Bob had dusty blonde hair with sparkling green eyes. He wore the usual FBI uniform, and wore tennis shoes.

"She was very quiet when she came home from school..." I paused before adding, "Quieter that usual,"

"I'll go talk to the children," said the second FBI agent. Her name ended up being Claire. She was really sweet with long wavy hair. Her hair was dark brown on top, caramel in the middle, and almost blonde on the bottom...all the colors seemed to blend together. You wouldn't have noticed her hair was different colors unless you really looked, but with the time I have had helping with this case...I have had plenty time to notice.

"Alright," Bob said to focused on the cloth and searching the window, while I continued observing the walls where he was looking previously.

MAE'S POV

I heard a small knock on Rosella's door.

"Who is it?" Rosella yelled back.

"It's Claire, may I come in?" She asked starting to open the door.

"Sure," I said when I noticed Rosella nodding.

She grabbed the chair by Rosella's make-up counter/ desk and sat in front of us.

"Is it ok if I ask you some questions?" she asked gazing into our eyes.

We both nodded.

"Did you see anything strange about Camilla yesterday?" Claire asked getting out a notepad and voice recorder, I didn't even know they still made those!

"She was perfectly fine to me..." Rosella quietly whispered.

I thought for a moment before speaking up. I gasped.

"During recess," I said. I felt tears going down my cheeks before Rosella grabbed my hands and started hugging me.

"What happened at recess?" Claire calmly asked.

"She had a worried look on her face from something....her face went kinda pale as if she saw a ghost. She ran inside and I assume she talked to her favorite teacher.... She came out to recess about 5-10 minutes later," I explained while Claire wrote stuff down in her notepad. Rosella looked at me confused.

"What did she see?" Rosella wondered.

"I don't know," I mumbled looking at my feet, my fuzzy worn-down socks automatically became very interesting.

"If she did talk to her teacher, which teacher? What's her name?" Claire asked when she was done writing the first part down.

"Umm her favorite teacher would be Ms.Walker," I stuttered out.

Claire nodded and thanked us for the help, put the chair in its original place, and left the room. I looked at Rosella seeing tears in her eyes too. I hugged her. We cried a little longer before deciding to go downstairs and get some food.

"Mom, what's for dinner?" Rosella yelled when we got downstairs, before realizing our mother was a couple feet in front of us.

"You don't have to yell!" Mother shouted back.

We looked at each other and giggled before Rosella replied a short "Sorry," between giggles.

"Its ok, but we are having spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread!" Mom said sounded excited....but we didn't know why.

After a few minutes dinner was ready. We all gathered around the table (including Bob and Claire), said the blessing, then piled our plates with food. I was last to go to the stove to load up on food. I twirled around the room, with my plate of spaghetti. I closed my eyes before continuing spinning an starting to do some little fun leaps, I always wanted to be a professional dancer. I was caught out if my trance by some yelling. I opened my eyes to find the food on my plate gone with Niall and the kitchen floor covered in it. Niall was mad.

" You know you have to clean this up right?" my dad said shocked by the mess.

I started by eating a lonely spaghetti noodle that was on Niall's shoulder. That set the family off with laughter and Niall with his face turning bright red with anger.

---------------------------------------------

~ HEY ok first the spaghetti disaster happened in real life with my friend :) BESTIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS SORRY I HAD TO INCLUDE IT!!!LOVE YOU!! ;) ok well now with contests!!

Q: What grade is Camilla, Rosella, Jake, Mae, and Niall in? (In exact order)

Winner: @zamora11zero (even if you didn't want to get picked you were the only one you got it completely right)

A: 10th, 10th, 11th,10th, 7th

BQ: Go into exact detail into what the kidnappers looked like when Camilla first saw them.

Winner: @ Ushiorocks

A: Long brown coats,dark blue jeans, beanie hats, sunglasses, and long boots.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!! Ok sorry no contests this chapter!!! Cause it's really late (12:00 am) and don't feel like looking through for questions. But I do want a small contest thing.... Can you please rate my book below ( 1-10) in comments PLEASE?? THANKS TO ALL WHO TAKE TIME TOO!!!! And be honest!! 1- being horrible and 10 being really good, one of best books I have read!!