DNA Revealed

JAMES POV

Austin watched me all day and all night, making sure I wouldn't do something stupid. One of the cops guarding the hospital room door came in to question us.

"What all do you remember?" He asked.

"Well, it all happened so fast! I remember getting a phone call from the kidnappers asking to speak to Camilla. I didn't know it was the kidnapper though, she answered the phone and they were stalking us apparently. Her face was pale and she started looking around for something. Then I heard glass breaking, I yelled for Camilla, then it went black!" I explained.

"What about you?" The cop asked nodding toward Austin.

"Well what he said till the glass shattered pretty much. When I heard it shatter, I panicked and looked toward the window. I saw two guys, one older and the other younger- probably 20-30 years old. I saw James try to get Camilla. He screamed her name then got hit in the head with a wooden bat," Austin explained.

I GOT HIT WITH A BAT?! THEY COULD OF KILLED ME!!!!

"Thanks for the information on this case, good-bye," the cop said before leaving the room.

I watched him leave the room, and everyone went silent. You could only hear the beeps and buzzes of the hospital machines.

That's when I snuggled into my sheets and fell asleep. I dreamed of Camilla. We were having a picnic in the meadow behind my house. I had a t-shirt and jean shorts on with sandals on. She had a yellow sundress on with yellow flip flops. Her beautiful long hair was flowing into the wind. It was wavy with flowers woven into it and her bangs were french braided and pulled back. She was beautiful. She looked toward the sunset and saw a kitten playing in the wildflowers. Camilla watched it and giggled. The picnic was perfect.

I looked over at her again and she looked toward me fast. Her eyes filled with fear. She was screaming for help! I got to help her!! I looked around and the meadows started to fade into darkness. I blinked and rubbed my eyes and when they opened, we were back in the police station protective room. She was being carried off!!

" CAMILLA!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"JAMES!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

I tried to run to her, I was stuck. It was like I was glued to the floor!! The walls started to go away, and Camilla's screams died down. I was in a plain black area. I started to hear a different voice as the nightmares started to fade from my mind.

"James.........James?" The voice kept asking.

I was shaken.

"JAMES WAKE UP!!"

I opened my eyes to find Austin beside my bed.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

He stepped back before answering.

"It looked like you were having a nightmare about Camilla so I tried to wake you up," Austin explained.

"How did you know it was about Camilla?" I questioned.

"You kept screaming her name,"

Oh.... I seriously just did that?

"Oh....ok.....thanks,"

I then tried a second time to fall asleep.

(A.N. THANKS NIAMH FOR THE EVIL IDEA!!!! Haha jk!)

__________________________

NIALL'S POV

Recap:

"We got results back, and we were surprised to see who it was," Jacob calmly said.

"It has multiple prints on it," Zaiyla explained.

"Well, who do they belong to?" My mother asked holding in her breath waiting for an answer.

"They belong to......" Zaiyla whispered.

---------------------------------------------

"Who?!" I needed to know, no more stalling!

"They belong to, Peter Gonzales and Michael Anders," Zaiyla said looking each of us in the eye.

"Who are they?" Mae asked.

"Well, they are part of our police force," Jacob asked.

"How did their prints get onto it?" I asked.

"We are still trying to figure that out," Zaiyla assured us.

"Thanks for the help," Mae said before leaving the room.

Why did she leave? She is probably just trying to process all the information.

I think of her brain as like a smaller computer since I found out she can remember everything.

What will she figure out this time?

__________________________

A.N. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My wrist is still aching and I have a lot of schoolwork to do! But anways...

Thanks for all you readers for supporting me and getting me to

100,000+ reads!! I love all you people who support me. Well the winners to the last contest are:

Comment numbers 17 and 53 which is...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

17: @RavenLaRizzio

53: @nemomofish

Should I do that again? The point is to comment and if your the [whatever number I choose] comment then you win, dont guess a number. That contest is today, GUESS WHATEVER NUMBER YOU WANT I WILL PICK 2 WINNERS IF YOU GUESS ONE OF THE NUMBERS I CHOSE!!! If no one gets it then whoever is closest.

Well your guess has to be between

1-100

Well BYE~