Chapter 29

~ Here's a chapter...~

---------------------------------------------

RECAP!!

Then a little after 5:30 p.m. we heard a knock on the door.

Dad got up first and raced to the door. He opened the door and looked out, nothing was there but a small note taped to our door.

I SEE YOU HAVE CAME!

Those 5 words were all that was on it.

__________________________

ROSELLA'S POV

"Oh my gosh, is it the kidnapper?" I asked.

"It sounds like it," Niall asked.

I whimpered and grabbed onto Mae's hand.

These people are stalking us. How else did they know we were here?

__________________________

CAMILLA'S POV

I woke up to find the sun just starting to come up. Last night, I just slept in Jake's arms. I was just to tired. I turned around and tried to wake him up.

"Jake? JAKE GET UP!!" I whisper-yelled.

"What is it?" Jake asked tiredly.

"Watch the sunrise with me?"

He could obviously tell I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Sure,why not?"

He put his arms around me, and I started to play with his fingers.

We watched the sun rise slowly. Taking all the time it needed to finally free the world from the darkness and evil of night.

It was perfect.

After talking together for a few hours,Hinge walked in to change my bandages. Just like normal, but this time he had a big grim on his face.

"Guess what Camilla?" Hinge asked.

"Uh...what?" I asked hesitantly.

"Your parents are in California looking for you!"

What?! My parents are here? Yay!!! PLEASE FIND US SOON!!!!!!

I was shocked. There were way too many questions bouncing around in my head.

"Camilla? Camilla?" I heard Jake asked while he shook his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I whispered.

I was depressed too.

What if they never find me? What if they do, but Fin and Hinge hides me? All the 'what ifs' were fighting around my brain, giving me a headache.

Up to the point that I passed out.

---------------------------------------------

~ Sorry, not sorry but its short. You guys constantly yelled and some threatened me to post. SERIOUSLY GUYS?! IM FREAKING INJURED AND HALF OF YOU DONT CARE!!!!!!??? The people that are doing that....you are NOT loyal readers or fans. Threatening me to post or your leaving will NOT get a chapter done faster. Because you guys did that you forced me to post an UNDONE CHAPTER!!! Do you want those or already done ones?!

I'm not actually supposed to even be posting, actually typing. If I constantly use my wrist then it takes longer to heal, so it will take longer to post. Yet, because of you guys, I have to say this.

And NO I cant get a friend or somebody to type it for me.

1. My brother cant type fast

2. My friends dont want the story spoiled for them by typing it.

3. My parents dont have time to.

So to the people hating on me for not posting KNOCK IT OFF!!!!! I BET YOU GUYS READ STORIES THAT TAKE LONGER TO POST THEN I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!

To the people not hating on me and being loyal. Can part of your personality rub off on the other people!!

So bye.

Your annoyed writer,

Me~