Connecting the Dots

~Sorry if some of this makes no sense at all I have been rushing to get this done before the weekend ends.~

---------------------------------------------

NIALL'S POV

We were in the police station. Same room we were in when being asked about Camilla.

"Let me get this right, your best friend, Jake, was kidnapped by the same people your sister was?" The police officer questioned me.

"Yes," I mumbled.

I didn't sleep at all last night,and I felt like I was about to crash any second now. I was thinking all night about how Jake connects with Camilla

"Somebody told me you tried to fight the guy so he wouldn't take your friend, correct?"

"I grabbed him so he couldn't leave."

"Did you guys say anything to each other?"

"Yes,"

"What did you guys say?"

"He told me to let go or else. Then I asked Or else what?"

"Did he say anything after that?"

"Yea...."

"What?"

I could feel the tears starting in my eyes. I know that Camilla and I fought a lot, but I wish I could go back in time and change all of that. I love my sister ( but I will never admit that out loud!)

"Hello?" The police officer asked waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry!" I answered focusing my mind on the questions again.

"What did he say?"

"He said if I didn't let him go, he would kill Camilla,"

"He threatened to kill your sister?"

"Yes,"

__________________________

ROSELLA'S POV

Sitting in the room at the police station I call the boredom room, they are asking me constant questions. Here we are again same routine. Wake up, breakfast, get to police station, answer questions, lunch, more questions,break,questions, supper, sleep, repeat. I haven't been able to sleep since the second kidnapping. I needed to have a secret meeting with Mae to spill what I'm thinking. Maybe then I can sleep at night.

"Sorry, can I leave now?" I interrupt the police officer by asking this.

"But we have to ask you this questions to help find Camilla and Jake,"

"I know, its just that I need to talk to Mae. I can think of clues better that way,"

"Alright, but we are going to record what you talk about incase anything becomes helpful,"

"It's ok!"

The cops left the room. They returned a few minutes later setting up a voice recorder, but most of all they came back with Mae.

"Take all the time you need, if you need anything hit that button on the wall,"

"Alright," Mae said.

Then the cops left and we were there alone.

"I just can't think this through, I thought you could help," I sighed.

"Ok, what's on your mind?" Mae asked.

"So, first they kidnapped Camilla,for reasons still unknown, then they kidnapped Jake. Why though?" I was so confused.

"Let's see, maybe he thought Jake would get her to stop running away?"

"Cheer her up?"

"Maybe....he did it to....?" I stopped, I ran out of ideas.

"To what?"

"I don't know,"

I heard Mae gasp.

"Maybe she ran away,and he saw she was safe so he..."

"He abused Jake, and,"

"USED HER SECRET AGAINST HER!" we said at the same time.

We heard the door open, and we jumped up.

"We heard all of that, good work,"

"Thanks," Mae said.

"I have one question though, What is her secret that he's using against her?"

"Umm..." I looked at Mae who just nodded. She was secretly telling me to just spill it already.

"What?" The cop asked.

She was a tall middle aged women. She had long loose-curled blonde hair that fell a little under her shoulders. She had ocean-blue eyes that looked kind and gentle. Which is ironic considering she's a cop with a gun at her hip.

"Sh-sh-she," I started to stutter, " Has a crush on Jake," I rushed out of my mouth.

"Who all knows this secret besides us three?" The cop asked.

"No one, I told Mae not long ago, and you now,"

"Oh my god..." Mae whispered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Uhh excuse me, Ms. Uhhh..." Mae started to say.

"OH! You can call me Susan!" The cop said.

"Oh ok, well Susan can Rosella and I talk in private for a second to sort things out?" Mae asked.

"Sure, but we still have the voice recorder here,"

"It's ok,"

Then Susan left us alone again.

"What's wrong?" I started to panic with the look of fear on Mae's face.

"You know how we were talking about the secret in the kitchen while everyone else was upstairs searching different rooms for clues?" Mae asked.

I nodded, "Yeah what about it?"

What does that have to do with anything going on here? I thought.

"You know how when we were sitting there is a big window behind you and I was facing the window?"

I nodded.

"Well I heard the bushes move, but I thought it was just the wind. Then I saw a shadow, but I though it was just the one off the tree,"

"What are you trying to say?"

"The men were stalking us to find her weakness!!" Mae yelled.

---------------------------------------------

~I just want to thank all of you who helped me through the hate!! All of you guys are amazing! I love everyone of you readers/fans/voters! Even when I don't want to write you guys are the ones who motivate me to hurry and finish homework so I can write something amazing. THANKS AGAIN!!

FUN FACT TIME!!

There are more than one plural forms for octopus

- Octopuses

- Octopi

- Octopodes

Haha which version is your favorite?

Well Thanks again..again!!

Bye love you!~