𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏-𝐀

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A week had passed since the Entrance exams.

Our schedules remained the same and I had just passed the qualification exam to become a B-Rank Valkyrie.

So there was that.

Now all that was left... was our U.A exam results.

Mei-Senpai had said that she was pretty certain we both passed.

I knew that too, but I was still a bit curious about the point system. It had been bothering since I first heard about it from Present Mic in that auditorium.

I was currently in my dorm eating a cup of noodles. 

I was feeling lazy and didn't feel like going to the café downstairs, so I just heated up some water and made ramen.

Celine had seemed to like them a lot, as did I.

I was scrolling through some news articles about recent attacks across the city out of boredom.

Apparently they observed some of the machines that had gone berserk in the city... and it seemed they originated from Schicksal.

Not only that... but the machines had no one inside piloting them.

It seemed they were... sentient.

Those few details had caused a chill to run up my spine.

The sound of me slurping up my noodles was interrupted by my door slamming open, revealing my mother who looked out of breath.

She stood in the doorway, her chest heavying as she spat out some incoherent words.

"...Major?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She held up a letter with a red wax seal on the front.

"It's here!" she yelled with excitement

My eyes went wide for a moment.

The wax seal had U.A's emblem on it. 

About time this thing arrived...

I quickly got up and took the letter with anticipation. I sat down at the table again, Mom was behind me watching.

Inside the letter was a small disk and a piece of paper. 

A hologram suddenly appeared from the said disk.

A hologram revealing... All Might?

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!!"

 I blinked a couple times, trying to make sure my mind wasn't trying to fool me.

"What... the-?"

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞. 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐔.𝐀."