𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A week went by in the blink of an eye.

Mei-Senpai and I had been putting in as much time to our training as we could... considering Valkyrie exams were still on the horizon.

But the rest of our time was devoted to our studies at St. Freya and our patrolling as Nova and Thunderbird.

But now... it was time for us to go to the U.A entrance exams.

Oh how I dreaded this moment...

I got up at my normal time and went to shower, before I put on my White Comet suit.

The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, telling me that it still wasn't dawn just yet.

I don't wanna do this...

Well... there's nothing we can do about it now. 

Might as well show how superior your are compared to all the other vermin there! 

Make them internally suffer showing how weak they are! Celine exclaimed loving the very thought of her words

I can't exactly do that, Celine...

I then finished dressing myself, before concealing both my pistols and a metal bat in my pocket dimension.

I then left to go meet up with Mei-Senpai and Aunt Theresa.

Upon entering the common room, I see them both waiting by the door.

"Morning!!" I greeted waving at the two who hadn't noticed I had arrived

Mei-Senpai quickly turned and smiled at me, "Bianka! There you are..." Theresa said putting her hands on her hips as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

I laughed nervously, "Sorry, Aunt Theresa. Calming my nerves took a bit longer than I expected..."

"You'll do fine Bianka-San. You know how strong you are... besides with all the training we've done there's no doubting our strength." Mei reassured

I looked at her and nodded, regaining my confidence.

"You both are some of my most exceptional students. I'm sure this exam and mission will be no problem for you," Aunt Theresa nodded with a smile.

We both looked at our supervisor and gave a affirming nod.

Mei and I then said our goodbyes to Theresa, before putting on our jackets and beginning our route to the train station.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺