𝐀 𝐕𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐭

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After doing some research, the four of them began their training with the simulations created by Doctors Tesla and Einstein.

They main focused on combat and using the surroundings to your advantage. Very scarcely were they allowed to used their Lawmaker abilities, training them how to manage without them if it came to it.

They even were allowed to teacher each other.

Bronya helped Koyuki with her situational analysis skills. She reminded Koyuki of Izuku, but with a lot less emotion. 

While Koyuki was with Bronya, Mei helped Seele with her hand-to-hand combat. Since the only way of fighting Seele knew was with her scythe and her other self when it came to it.

Koyuki had challenged Bronya to a few matches to test her skills, but was very much over-powered. She wasn't a trained soldier like Bronya.

"Do not fret, Koyuki Idiotka. Bronya thinks you did pretty good for your first match," Bronya complimented.

"I'll beat you next time, Bronya!" Koyuki laughed

Bronya smiled slightly.

"Can't wait, Koyuki Idiotka,"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"... You mean... you wanna convince them to join our cause?" Mei asked

Koyuki nodded with excitement. Mei went into thinking.

"...Are you sure? I'm mean, you don't know about... their troubles as well as you know about mine," Mei said

"I'm very sure, Mei-Senpai. They are Lawmakers after all," Koyuki assured.

"What cause are we talking about?" A familiar monotone voice asked

Mei and Koyuki jumped as they turned towards the door, where Bronya and Seele stood.

"Well? Care to explain?" Bronya asked, with suspicion.

"Bronya-Chan... maybe we should sit down. I have a hunch about this..." Seele said.

"Alright... guess we've been caught..." Koyuki pouted.

The two girls began to explain, from their cause, to their alter-egos as Thunderbird and Nova. Koyuki telling them how they've agreed to invite both Seele and Bronya into the cause, of course, if they felt uncomfortable about it, they could obviously refuse and they would not hold it against them.

"As Koyuki-Chan said... if you're against that kind of stuff, we understand-" Mei was cut off by Bronya.

"Bronya accepts." she said, without any hesitation present.

"-HUh?!" Mei exclaimed

"The other me says I should accept, as well. But... I'm really nervous about fighting..." Seele said timidly,

"Do not worry about the fighting, Seele. Worry about dragging down those heroes for ignoring our pleas! And teach some gross and creepy creatures a good lesson while you're at it. Leave that stuff to me..." "Seele" cackled in the young girl's mind.