𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

'Seele...'

A young, gray-haired girl sat on a comfy couch. Her face buried into her knees.

This girl, like Koyuki, Mei, and Fu Hua, had gone through something terrible that made life feel not worth living.

She was Bronya Zaychik.

She felt numb and empty.

Due to rising conflict in Siberia and it's surrounding regions, things began to fall into disorder, and many children were placed into the Army.

Trained to become cold-blooded killers, the girl became a skilled sniper earning the well known title of "Ural Silver Wolf."

Bronya was an assassin, but was captured by a woman named Cocolia and taken to an orphanage run by her.

Unbeknownst to the girl at the time, this Cocolia was apart of the Flame-Chasers. Bronya and the other children were injected with similar chemicals than those injected into Koyuki. 

The chemical used on Bronya and the other children was more diluted. Meaning it was less harmful to their bodies.

This was all done for "Experiment X-10." 

The experiment allowed human cells and "Lawmaker Energy" to coexist within the human body of random people and was hoped to be a way to ensure humanity's uprising. 

If successful, the test subjects would theoretically be able to control matter on a subatomic or quantum level, but all seven children who had been tested thus far had died as a result.

Bronya was registered as the eighth test subject.

At the orphanage, Bronya befriended a girl named Seele Vollerei. 

The two of them became close friends and shared a room. Two years after being brought to the orphanage, however, Seele was kidnapped by human traffickers hoping to sell her for her special abilities. 

Bronya stormed the kidnappers' hideout on her own, breaking the guard's neck with one of her stockings and then killing the men inside with only a knife for a weapon. 

Bronya's skill at killing and bloodied appearance frightened Seele, and so Bronya promised never to hurt anyone again.

Years later, a classmate named Sin Mal became jealous of Bronya and Seele's friendship, and pushed Bronya down the stairs, injuring her legs. 

Bronya lied about her injury to Cocolia, saying she fell down the stairs by accident, but her mother saw through Bronya's lie. 

Rather than call her out, however, she simply reminded Bronya to say her goodbyes before the start of Experiment X-10. Afterwards, Seele told Bronya that she had witnessed the assault from Sin Mal. 

Bronya assured Seele that she would protect her while keeping her promise to never hurt anyone. 

After the kidnapping incident though, Seele experienced an awakening of another self. This other self convinces her to take revenge against Sin Mal on Bronya's behalf, and mentally tortured Sin Mal.