𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A few days after the Slime incident, I started working at my mother's agency called Anti-Entropy, which she was one of the Co-Founders of... or should I call her Miss Himeko now?

No, I'll still call her Mom.

Mom introduced me to everyone there, the staff, her secretaries, and even some people that worked under her too!

And it wasn't just heroes, but Vigilantes were there as well. Seems Mom supported their work and what they do.

Even despite the law.

I was talking to all of them and introducing myself, as Bianka. 

Though, no one seemed to recognize me, I don't know if that was a good thing though...

I had gotten my stuff from my old apartment and moved it to a dorm that was at the agency for the... Mom called them Valkyries.

I can't tell if she knows that I'm her daughter or not!!

Anyway... a few days after I started staying at Anti-Entropy, Mom suddenly pulled me into the courtyard after one of my training sessions.

The courtyard was where most Valkyries either trained or relaxed. It was a wide area of lush green grass, benches, pathways, large trees... like a park of sorts. 

Mom had a huge smile on her face when she saw a girl sitting on a bench near the side of the Courtyard.

"Mei! Over here!" she called out, getting the girl's attention pretty quickly.

The girl named "Mei" got up from the bench and walked over to Mom and I. She looked pretty timid...

And also... very pretty.

Mei had dark indigo hair that faded into electric purple at the ends. Her eyes were a starry light purple that stared shyly at the ground below her.

"Bianka, I'd like you to meet Mei Raiden. She's one of my strongest B-Rank Valkyries... and I think you two would make really good partners~," Mom said with a sly smile on her face.

I saw Mei's face turned pink from embarrassment. 

"M-Major..." she groaned glaring a bit.

Mom only laughed in response, "Hahaha! I'm only joking, of course, but you two should get to know each other a bit. You'll be working together after all," she looked at me with her hands on her hips.