𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 & 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After Bronya had defeated Tlaloc, she went on her search for Seele. Following the sensation in her chest.

'Seele...' she thought

"Don't worry, Bronya. I can sense that she's fine," Prometheus assured.

"I sense that as well. But where is she?" she asked.

Bronya's companion suddenly began to beep. "Energy Concentration detected. Distance 1000 meters."

"She's been detected somewhere in the East of the current area. She must've contained herself there while you were battling Tlaloc," Prometheus said

Bronya nodded and began to head East, using Project Bunny as a motorbike once more to get there faster.

Bursting through the Quantum barrier, she was once again met by her loved one. Seele was there, she seemed to be resting. But she opened her eyes as soon as she noticed Bronya.

 But she opened her eyes as soon as she noticed Bronya

"Bronya-Chan..." she said with a smile

"I'm back... Seele," Bronya replied, reaching her hand towards Seele, who almost instantly took hold of it.

The two embraced each other once again, bright and heartfelt smiles adorned their faces.

"The other me told me so much about that thing, Tlaloc was it? The Ancient Beast she called it, It's been trying to destroy humanity since its creation. I've tried to defeat it many times myself, but I never succeeded, it retreated once it was sufficiently harmed," She explained.

Bronya nodded in response, "It's been put to rest, no need to worry about it any longer. We can finally leave this place, together," she said

Seele nodded as well, as Bronya and her left the small Quantum Space she rested in.

Soon after they had departed, a noise was heard from Bronya's communication server. The server was supposed to allow contact between Bronya and the Doctors on the surface, but the Com-line had gone down once Bronya arrived in the Sea of Quanta, so she couldn't contact anyone on the outside.

"Br...Brony-... Bronya!"

It was a mix of static, but the voice on the other side was clear to the Lawmaker of Reason.