𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

School was temporarily closed due to the incident.

But also due to the upcoming Sports Festival, U.A held one yearly and they said it would be a shame to cancel now...

"Aizawa-Sensei... isn't it a bit... ignorant to hold a big event right after that massive attack? Couldn't you convince them to rethink this?" 

Aizawa-Sensei had sighed.

I came up to him after class to discuss this dumb choice they made.

"Yes, I know, Koyuki. But the Principal won't change his mind even if I do go against it. I trust you will do well in the Festival though. You and Raiden might be competing for first," he said ruffling my white hair.

So now here I was.

After two weeks of extreme training with Mei and my mother.

I sat on one of my platforms in the waiting room of a stadium, waiting to be let out into the roaring crowd.

"You nervous?" Celine asked

"Barely. Although, I guess I really have nothing to be nervous about. Except for people judging me because of my true self..." I replied

"Tch... pay no mind to those humans, Koyuki. Just be yourself, have fun while you're at it. This might as well be children's play to you. Besides, you have Hitoshi-Kun and Mei-Senpai waiting for you,"  she said teasing me with the nicknames

I felt me face flush pink.

Hitoshi-Kun. He's a friend of mine, I fairly new one to say the least.

。゚・ ⊕ ──-ˋˏ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ˎˊ-── ⊖ 。゚・

'Ugh... why am I having so much trouble sleeping lately...? I need some coffee...' 

Koyuki had some trouble sleep for the past week after she woke up from her coma. She figured it was a slight case of insomnia and just took some melatonin, but it didn't work...

So she just decided to stay up until she was tired enough to fall asleep on her own.

Sitting down at a table with a warm cup of coffee, blowing on the liquid to cool it.

"Tch, empty your pockets kid!"

Koyuki's head shot up hearing the voice of a man, who sounded like they were yelling at someone demanding they hand over their belongings.

"..."

The other person seemed to stay silent.

Koyuki left her cup of coffee and went to where the voice was coming from, which was a nearby alleyway, right next to a sidewalk.