𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

───────────────

It's been a couple months since I escaped Schicksal... I've been doing much better now that I'm free.

But... everything is definitely different from when I was eight. But I guess that could also be a good thing...?

There's so much new things to see... and a bunch of food too!

Now that I'm free and wanting to do something with my powers in the public, Celine has been teaching me about my powers and how to properly use them.

My power, or your power in this case... allows you to manipulate the fabric of space. This... "Quirk" has very rare attributes and the likeliness of someone having it is less than 1%.

"Less than one...? It's that rare?!" I exclaimed, looking at my notebook of all the things I jotted down.

Exactly, this Quirk in fact... it's very unique compared to others. Sure, there might be someone out there who can manipulate the space around them to a small degree or a larger degree if they're disciplined enough... but yours is much stronger to begin with. Potentially, one could have absolute control.

"Absolute... control...?"

Think of a God. God's are one with their respective Principle or concept that they represent. I am exactly like that, and potentially can as well.

"Hm... I- kinda understand..."

Good, then I shall keep going. Another unique thing about this specific... type of "Quirk," is that is can develop and manifest at any point in the... vessel's life. It doesn't necessarily have to be at four or five like these... idiots tell you.

This "Quirk" could manifest at any time possible. Childhood, Teenage, Adulthood... anything beyond Early Adulthood is slightly more rare. And besides... even you don't have this "Quirk" in particular, you could have a few of its attributes or "qualifications" 

I was finding this stuff... a little interesting, though rather boring... "Does this Quirk of mine have an specific name?" I asked curious to know more.

 Celine suddenly sighed. Well... how should I go about explaining this?

I don't mind going into a little bit of detail. But I'm not telling you the entire thing.

"Aww... but why?!" I whined, resting my chin on the table in front of me.

Because their is a time and place for everything. You must learn that, Human.

"Alright... fine..." I replied with a pout.

Celine began to speak. Hmph... Humanity, as well as my own kind, prefer to call us... "Herrschers"... or the alternative, Lawmaker or Ruler. And the Quirk is as I've said, stronger or absolute control over a concept.

She was an awfully good teacher, I could understand everything, unlike back at my old school. The teachers refused to help me, though I learned on my own, it still hurt to be ignored.

"So... I guess I have a Herr...scher Quirk?" I spoke to myself, trying to repronounce the word Celine had told me.