𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After the next few battles of mine, I had to watch Izuku and Todoroki-Kun's battle.

It was a pure battle of endurance.

Izuku still didn't have control over his power and will end up injuring himself if he uses it excessively. 

But he's smart, so he is likely to have a strategy in place to help him.

Todoroki-Kun refused to use his fire-half, only using his ice half his body temperature will drop and make him less mobile.

If it comes to that state, then this battle will be interesting to watch after a while.

They're both determined to win.

That determination can only last so long though...

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

It was about a good five minutes into the battle.

It was sort of a repeated pattern of Todoroki-Kun sending ice at Izuku, then Izuku countered by flicking his finger and shattering the ice, sending an icy wind around.

I had to cuddle into someone to stay warm... I was freezing!

"Are you alright, Koyuki?" Ashido asked, she probably noticed me shivering.

"I'm fine... it's just really chilly..." I replied

Something was then draped over my shoulders, a jacket.

"I was enjoying the chilly feeling, so you can borrow my jacket!" she exclaimed.

I covered myself up as much as I could, before thanking her, and turning back to the match.

Izuku had broken finger after finger, trying to combat to giant ice walls that flew at him.

He even used some of his fingers twice!

'Izuku! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!' I mentally scolded him.

He had an entire hand out of commission now.

It wasn't looking good for him.

But Todoroki-Kun did exactly look good either... the right side of his body was slowly being covered by a layer of frost.

He was slowly freezing himself.

Eventually Izuku punching Todoroki-Kun in the stomach, sending him flying. He conjured an ice wall to stop himself.

All ten of Izuku's fingers were now dark purple, he definitely had some shattered bones.

Todoroki-Kun then sent ice wall after ice wall, Izuku tried his very best to dodge as flicking them away wasn't an option now...