Chapter 25

At night, I sat on my bed and I was upset. I was angry and even, I didn't know what I wanted. I rubbed my hairs with frustration. I was noticing that I was behaving like mental in my office. I got irritated soon and shouted on my colleagues on small matters. I asked apologized soon but my colleagues were not happy with my behavior. I also didn't want to it but I didn't know why I lost my temper soon now a days.

My boss called to today into his cabin and talked, "Mita, what happened to you now a days? Is everything fine?"

I wanted to shout, 'no... Nothing is fine. Do you have any problem?' but I controlled myself and took deep breath, "Sir, everything is fine."

He gave me advise to take few days leave and going to trip for relax my mind but I knew nothing will help me in this matter.

I rejected the offer and ensured him same, "Sir, I will try to control my temper. I joined yoga classes. It will help me." I lied about joining yoga classes. Because I didn't know what other excuses I could use.

He nodded with understanding. He gave me lecture for few minutes which I didn't hear.

When I recalled that event, I pulled my hairs with embrassment. I looked my mobile and asked with screen, "Why has she not called me till yet? Sameera, I swear I will not forgive you easily to torture me." I only wanted to know Karan. I knew after hearing about him my heart will be ease. But I couldn't find any news about him since more than one month that's why I was going to lose my control.

I took deep breath and tried to find the solution, 'ok, I will call Sameera only one time. If she reply the call,it's good. If not, I will never call her.'

After taking decision, I opened the call app and pressed ths button of her call. With every ring, I was thinking I should cut the call but I didn't.

At last,I heard her cheerful voice, "Natasha, thank god, you called me. how are you? Where were you? Why didn't you call me? Do you know how much I miss you? I think you forgot me."

I was irritated to hear it, 'thank god, you called me.' what does it mean?

I asked with frustration, "Sameera, if I don't call you, won't you need to call me?" In the past, she always took initiative to call me that's why I forgot 'if she doesn't call me, I should call her.'

Sameera explained immediately, "No, Natasha I didn't mean it. I wanted to say I miss you." After thinking something, she continued, "Actually, I was busy since last few days that's why I couldn't call you."

"Ohh" it was actually my fault also. I should have called her. I said with changing topic, "Now tell me what's going on? How is everyone and you?"

She replied immediately, "Everyone is fine. You know about me. I am always
cheerful person. Mom and dad returned back and they are doing good there. So, tell me about your?"

I frowned. Why did she miss one person? She always told me about him without asking. But today she didn't mention about him. She was intentionally or not.

I tried to calm down myself, "Actually, everyone is also fine here. In which thing are you busy?"

She replied with chuckled, "actually, I got bored here alone that's why I thought to start my own company."

I gave her congratulations, "Wow, great... Which company?"

She said with mystery, "It's a surprise. When everything settled, I will tell you."

I asked with upset tone, "Why can't you tell me now?"

She laughed lightly, "Because, it's ruined surprise. Just wait for few days ."