chapter 2

The car stopped in front of building. It was three storey and huge. I looked at the building with surprised. It seemed that I was in dream. I came out from sense when I heard her voice, "would you stare it whole day or come in?" I closed my mouth and asked in disbelief, "is it really your?"
She laughed, "of course,otherwise why would we be her?" I nodded. She was right.
We entered into building. It was designed. I appreciated, "I can't believe on my eyes. By the way, what do your parents do?"
She smiled, "My parents is in foreign. Only my brother and I live here. My brother does business."
"Hmm... What business?"
"In many streams... Just like advertising, construction, beauty products...and others. I have no interest in business that's why I spend and my brother earns."
We laughed. She introduced me with servants, "she is our guest that's why take care her. Did you clean the guest room." One of servant replied, "yes mam."
She nodded and we took steps towards guest room. She asked me, "hence you don't remember your name. Would you like if give you a name?"
I smiled, "I don't have any problem."
"Natasha... Do you like it?"
I nodded. She smiled, "ok, from now, we call you Natasha." She pointed towards a room and opened it, "it's your room. Do you like it?"
I looked the room. It was cleaned and well furnished. I never thought I would have chance to live into separate room. I smiled, "it's awesome."
She cheered up, "great. I filled your wardrobe with clothes at your size. your wardrobe have every necessary things. If you needed anything else, tell me. We will go for shopping."
I opened wardrobe and there are many clothes. I never hoped it. I looked at her and asked, "why are you doing it?"
She looked at me with surprised. I controlled myself, "I mean you don't know me then why are you doing it? You are doing a lot for me and I don't know how will I pay to you."
She told me, "it's ok. You don't need to pay me. We have a lot of money. You lost memory because of accident. It is my brother fault. You don't remember about your family. What will you do without your memory? I am only dping for my brother fault. It's your rights." She changed the topic, "take some rest. I am in the next room of yours."
I nodded and she left with smile. I closed the door from inside. I sat on the bed. 'Am I doing right with them specially with Sameera? She trusted me and she is nice with me. I was feeling guilty. But I can't tell them without confirming anything.'

After one hour, I heard the knock on my door. I opened it. It was Sameera. She asked me, "don't you get bored?"
"Yeah" I told her. She suggested, "let's come into my room. We will watch TV and some girls gossip."
We came into her room. Her room was huge than mine and we'll furnished. She closed the door from inside. She started the TV. "What do you want to watch?"
"Anything."
She apologized, "sorry, I forget that you didn't remember anything. Then we will watch movie."
I smiled, "it's ok. Don't be appolized. I don't care that I lost memory because whenever I am with you. I feel like I am with my family." I told her truth.
She was glad, "then we are friends."
"Of course."
We were watching Fukery movie and eating popcorn. It was funny movie. We were laughing with holding our stomach.
She complimented, "I watched it many times but I never got bored." I smiled. I wanted to say same thing but I couldn't say it because of my lie.

It was ending of movie. There was knock on the door. She opened the door. It was the maid. Actually, I didn't know her name, "Sir is at home. And dinner is ready."
Sameera looked at watch, "I almost forget the time. Get everything ready and call him. We are also coming."
She nodded and left. Sameera turned towards me, "Natasha let's go. Dinner is ready."
I looked at her, "is it necessary to join me? Actually, I prefer to eat in my room."
She scolded me, "don't be silly. We take dinner together. Now you are with us. So join us."
I nodded. I followed her. We went into kitchen. She told me what is where. The servants served the dinner. Sameera was supervising. I was only observing. When everything is ready, Karan also came in dining table. He looked at me then avoided me. It's the main reason that's why I didn't want to join them. I didn't know what is his problem. Sameera and I also sat on the dining table. Sameera asked him, "bro, how was your day?"
He replied, "as usual." And the started eating.
We were eating silent. Sameera suggested, "I think we should take help to police to find your family. Your family reported for missing you into police station. What do you think Natasha?"
Before I say anything, Karan asked, "did she remember everything?"
Sameera asked, "no if she remembered anything, why would she be here?"
He glared at her, "then how do you her name?"
She smiled and told him proudly, "I gave her that name. Isn't it nice name?"
He said with disgusting, "whatever." I wanted to slap him but I controlled myself.
Sameera looked at me, "why are you glaring him?" He looked at me that's why I looked away, "I didn't." She smirked, "ok, what I was saying is if we checked into police station."
I was scared what to say her, "don't I  have to tell them how I lost my memory?"
She nodded, "yeah you are right."
Karan opened his mouth, "dont think so much. I already talked to commissioner about it. If there is any missing case, he will contact me."
I looked at him with shocked, "do you know commissioner?"
He looked at me and nodded.
After taking dinner, Sameera and I talked. Actually, she was talking and I was listening. No, I was not listening. I was thinking. 'He has contact with commissioner. He is rich. It means he has power. If I told him truth, he might help me. But he refused. And he thought I was telling lie. I already lied to them. If he doesn't trust me, I will have to go back. And if criminals find me, they will harm my family. I should think more clearly. What should I do?'