chapter 15

I asked kavish, "did you think?
He said with hesitation, "I am sure. He won't hurt you...." But I spoke in between, "I told you I am not worried about myself. I am worried for my family."
"We have to convince him first. He listens you. May be, he won't. Actually, I am also confused. He always does without expectations. Sometimes, I feel I don't know him."
"I want assurement, Kavish. I can't take any risk." I told him with frustration.
"First, it's depend on his mood. We have a find right time." As he said, I nodded. Because I was also scared to him. I didn't know what he would do after hearing it. Even I didn't know how to tell him.
I received a call from sameera. After that day, we started to spend time together. I was only avoiding him. He was busy that's why I don't think so he noticed it.
I attended the call and asked with cheerful voice, "hello sameera."
"Natasha, come fast as soon as possible. I have something to tell you." I could tell from her voice that she was glad.
I smiled, "ok. See you evening."
She denied, "now otherwise I am coming office."
"Fine... I am coming."
I cut the call and told him, "I have to go. She is so excited. I don't know why. So we will discuss about it later." He nodded.
It's afternoon time. But I was doing overtime work that's why I could go whenever I need.

When I reached home, she was waiting for me in hall as usual. She saw me, ran towards me, hugged me, jumped up and down and said, "I am so happy today."
I asked with excitement, "what happened? Did you get lottery?"
She left me and told, "you can say that." She put her hand on my arm and pulled me towards sofa. When we sat, she opened her mouth, "I have good news for you."
I raised my eyebrows, "what?"
She told with gladly, "he found your family."
A smile came on my lips. It means I could go my home. My parents never allowed me to live here without marriage. I would have time to think what to do.
But as I heard her another words, my smile gone, "our parents are also coming. They will talk to your parents about your marriage. I asked Karan. He also wants it. Now, you will be my legal sister in law." I forgot to take breath for seconds. I came into sense when I heard my name, "Natasha." She was shaking me.
She asked, "what happened?" I murmured, "nothing" I am sure she heard it. She asked, "are you not happy?"
I tried to smile, "I am happy." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

After an hour, I was in my room and walking here and there. I was tensed that what to do. I decided and dialled his number. With every ring, my heart was racing fastly.
I heard his voice, "hello"
I took a deep breath and said, "Are you busy?"
"No?" It was a question than answer.
"I want to meet you." I told him.
"Ok... Where are you right now?"
"At home"
"I am coming home."
"Not here... Somewhere else?" I told him.
"I am sending you guesthouse location. I will be there in one hour."
"Ok.... Fine.... See you there." I cut the call.
I called him but I didn't know how to say him.
I heard my mobile ringtone. When I saw screen, I picked up immediately. I heard Kavish voice from other side, "hello"
"Yeah"
"What did sameera say you?" He asked. He understood from my voice.
I told him everything even I am going to meet Karan.
"Why didn't you tell me before calling?"
I sighed, "Kavish, I can't handle it more. I already hurt sameera feeling. If their parents involve in it, it will hard to handle. I will never forgive myself. And if my parents agree, then I can't do anything. It's better to stop now. I know I am taking risk. But it's the right time."
"Okay... Where are you going?"
"He will send me location of his guesthouse." I told him.
"Send me the location. Because I can't let you go alone." He said with concern.
I told him, "I can handle it. Your relation are not good with him. What will happen if it gets worse because of me? I think you should not come."
I heard his chuckle, "it's better if we go together. I hope I can help you."
"Okay. .... "
Karan send me location and I send to kavish. I lied to sameera that I am going to office. I took taxi and told driver the address.
The taxi was riding and I tired to think that's why I thought I should take some rest. But how could my body relax when my mind was running fastly. A lot of possibility was on my mind. A lot of idea how to start to tell him. One moment was looking like ages.