Chapter 18

My family and me reached there at evening. When Richa saw the building in front of her, her mouth widened widely. My parents, Soham and Jiju was also surprised to see the building but they are mature than my elder sister. I laughed and closed her mouth with my fingers, "Aren't you doing overact?"

She glared at me but asked with unbelievable, "Did you live here?"

I nodded but soon there were many memories running into my mind. I knew it's not time to think about it but I was helpless. I thought again, ' shouldn't I have come here?' But I have to face him one day. I knew I can't run away from him forever.
I shook my head and we step out from car.

The guard knows me that's why he let us enter into building. As we entered,
Sameera rushed towards us like wind.  And she hugged me tightly. I didn't expect it that's why I was in dilemma. I heard her screaming, "Thank god, Natasha you came. I thought you would not come."

I patted her shoulders and said with coughing, "Leett mee goo... I cannnttt bbbreeaaathh"

"What?" thank god, she released me. I patted my chest with my hands and coughed. She looked at me with guilty, "Natasha... I am sorry. actually, I was excited."

When I was normal, I laughed, "I know."

Richa made her face, "Sameera..... It's not right. You forget me because of her." Sameera and Richa became good friends. Sometimes, I felt I am her sister while Sameera is.

Sameera hugged Richa, "Sorry di... By the way, how can I forget you? You are more interesting than you."

Sameera looked at me and mouthed, 'sorry' I laughed to looking their childish behaviour. She greeted my parents, Soham and Jiju. Then I saw a aged couple came towards us. I knew they are his parents. I talked them by video call. I smiled and greeted them, "Namaste Uncle, aunty." His dad nodded with smile while his mom came and hugged me. she said with smile, "Call me mom." I was speechless. I knew what she was saying. Actually, his parents was ready for our marriage. Nobody knew what happened between us except Kavish.
I gave her awkward smile while glanced at my family. They were giving us weird look. Then I heard kavish's voice, "All of you would be stand there.... Not in the mood to come inside."

Aunty smiled and said guilty, "Sorry, I forgot... Actually, I met her first time. I was emotional."

I looked at Kavish and said, "hey."
He gave me side hug and said, "Let's go inside." Richa winked at me but I ignored her.

Everyone nodded and Sameera held my hand and Richa's hand and dragged us inside.

I saw the hall. it was same when I left eight months ago. Everything was as usual. My eyes were searching someone without my notice. Sameera whispered into my ear, "He is not here."

I glanced at her, 'did it show on my face that I was thinking about him?'
She continued, "Don't be disappointed. He is out of station because of some important work. He will come back tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes. 'why were you telling me that he is not here? And for kind of your information, I am not disappointed.' I wanted to tell her but I didn't want to hurt her that's why I was kept quiet. My parents were talking with his parents. While Kavish was talking Soham and Jiju. It didn't feel like they were meeting first time. The servants served tea and snacks. After talking and eating, Aunty told, "Your rooms are ready. Take some rest. After that, we will take dinner."

We were tired because of long journey. Sameera took me towards my room. When I looked my room, it's same. Sameera noticed my expression and told, "We didn't change our room. it's same when you left. Natasha we really miss you especially he misses you."