Chapter 28

Karan and I reached at my home late night. We saw my parents and Soham were watching tv as they were waiting us. Soham yawned, "Now, I am sleepy. I am going to my room."

I looked at Karan for telling them. He nodded and I opened my mouth with shy smile, "Actually, I have something to tell all of you."

My parents and Soham looked at each other and waited me to continue. I raised my hand which has ring infront of them. When they were hestitated to guess,I took karan's hand and raise infront of them.

My parents and Soham looked shocked. Soham was frist who broke silence, "Don't tell us both of you got engaged."

I nodded with shy smile. I noticed my parents were hurt that I didn't tell them and got engaged frist.

I took deep breath and told them in details, "Actually,I told him that I am ready to marry him. I didn't know he already prepared rings for us."

My parents believe in god. When they got to know we got engaged in temple. My dad smiled and gave us bless, "It's good that you took bless from God. I am happy. We only want our children happiness. If both of you are happy, we have no problem."

My mom also nodded. Karan took steps towards them and touched their feet, "Dad and mom, we also need your blessing."

My mom and dad smiled and said, "Our blessing is with both of you."

I smiled and Soham gave me side hug and teased me, "Congratulations but thank god finally, you are going from our house."

I pouted with smile, "Don't forget It's also my house."

We laughed. It's late night that's why we didn't tell anyone else and went to our respective rooms. I knew karan wanted to share bed with me but he knew before marriage, it's not possible in my house. My parents agreed for our marriage but we did not want to upset them. I felt warm that he respects my parents thinking.

Before going into Soham's room, he whispered into my ear, "I have to wait for only few days. After marriage, nobody can stop me to sleep with you."

I blushed and I rushed my room without giving him response. He is really too much. That night, I slept soundly because in last few nights, I was thinking what should I do or not.

The following day,

Karan took my hand into his hand and entwined our fingers. He took pics and posted in his status. I did the same. My parents and Soham knew but Richa, Sameera,shlok and his parents didn't know that's why we need to tell them. Karan thought this idea and it was really effective.

As we posted, I received immediately Sameera called. I looked the screen and attended the call with smile, "Hey"

I heard Sameera screamed voice from other side, "Natsha, don't tell me I am guessing right. Bro and you..."

I smiled and told, "Yeah, it's true. Last night...." Then I noticed Richa was also calling me. I told Sameera, "Hold... Let add Richa. she is also calling."

Sameera gave response, "ok"

Then I added Richa also and heard Richa's excited voice, "You and karan really..."

I opened my mouth, "yeah, sameera is also with us on line."

Richa said, "Wow congratulations.... When and how?"

Sameera said, "I can't believe it. Natasha.... No sister-in-law, give us details without sparing anything."

I nodded and told them everything.

Both of them screamed on phone, "wow... Finally, you sorted out your thinking."

We chatted for few minutes and I hung up. Karan told me shlok and his parents called him. They are happy for us. His parents wanted to talk me that's why he did video call to his parents.