Chapter 11

I was working while my colleagues came to me. One of my colleagues told, "Natasha, today we are going out to have fun. Do you wanna to join us?"
It was the first time when they asked for it. They always treated me very. But we were not close. It was the chance to close them that's why I nodded with smile, "Fine.... When are we going?"
Sonam said with excitement, "After office...."
I nodded. I had only one hour. I had to inform Sameera otherwise she would get angry.
I called to her. She picked up after some rings and I heard her cheerful voice, "hello... What's up?"
I told her, "I am going out with my colleagues. Don't wait me. I will come back soon."
She asked with excitement, "wow... Do you want me to join you?"
I told her with disappointment, "if you come, they will know about me. I am not ready to tell them now. Can you understand?"
I heard her smiling voice, "ok.... Fine .   And take care yourself. Don't drink so much and have fun."
I smiled, "ok mumma..."
I heard her laughing, "did you tell Karan about it?"
"Not yet.... I don't know how would he react. I will leave him message." I told her with assured.
"Ok... Bye... If you get late.... Call me I will come to pick you up. Don't come late by yourself."
"Yeah... Got it..." I cut the call. 'Should I tell him?.... No... He is over possessive.... I don't know if he allowed me alone or no....'

We reached at bar. I was with Sonam, deep, Rohini, Tanya, Sameer and Kabir. They were from my department. I knew them that's why I was comfortable with them.
Sameer yelled with excitement, "Let's go guys and have fun tonight."
Tanya hugged me and said, "We are glad that you come with us."
I smiled, "I am also glad. I didn't remember last time when I came to bar."
Kabir said with cheerful voice, "then what are you waiting for?.... Let's have fun.."
We ordered to our drinks and I ordered light but they insisted to take vodka. I never tasted it that's why it was new experience to drink it. I accepted with wholeheartedly. After drinking, we went to Dj and started to dance. I was dancing like that after many ages. So it was fun. We were drinking and dancing. We were dancing in the group that's why it was more fun.

When I got tired, I came back to table. After some time, Sonam and Kabir also came. Sonam asked me into ears because of music, "what happened?"
I shook my head with no, "nothing... I am tired."
Sameer came with drinks while deep, Tanya and Rohini. We took our drinks. Sameer commented with looking them, "They are crazy for dance."
When Sonam charged again, she pulled me towards dj and said, "Let's go..."
I agreed and we went for dancing again. I forgot the time because of drinks and dance.
Now All of us tired and we came back to our table. Deep and Sameer arranged the drinks on table. I resisted, "I can't drink more." Because I was feeling dizzy. I knew I would be fine after some time if I don't take drink but they didn't listen to me.
We took some more shots. Rohini said with dizziness, "I think I should go now otherwise my parents will worry for me." Sameer said, "ok I will drop you." They left and I took my mobile and called Sameera, "hello ... Can you come to pick me? I am sending you my location." After getting response from her, I send her location.
Tanya asked, "so someone is coming to pick you?"
I replied with nodding, "It's my friend."
Sonam told, "do you know both of them are dating?" She was mentioning about Rohini and Sameer.
I said with excitement, "Wow... They are looking great with each other."
We were drinking and talking.
Deep asked, "so tell us about yourself. We only know about your work. We didn't get to chance to close you."
I smiled, "what to tell you about me? You know my name, my profession..." I can't tell them about my family and anything else. And they already knew what they should to know.
Tanya asked, "Do you have any boyfriend?"
I nodded, "Yeah..."
Kabir asked, "but you didn't tell us."
I said with pointing my finger on him, "because you never ask me."
Sonam said with laughing, "She has point. We never ask her that's why she didn't tell us." Sonam and I did high-five to each other.
Deep asked, "who is your boyfriend? I mean what's his name and what does he do?"
I opened my mouth to say, "My boyfriend is.... I will let him to meet all of you soon.."
Tanya told to us, "look at there.... Is he our boss?"
We were looking where she was looking. I was feeling dizzy that's why I couldn't see anything.
I heard a familiar voice, "Natasha, let's go to home." I stood up and tried to walk towards him but I missed. Before I stood up again, I felt someone arms on my waist. I could tell who he is without opening my eyes.
I smiled and told to my colleagues, "Guys, you want to meet my boyfriend. He is my boyfriend." I put my hand on his chest.
I heard his voice, "Natasha, you are not into your sense. Let's go home. We will talk about it later."
I told him stubbornness, "No... They want to know about you. Tell them you are my boyfriend. You are only mine."
I felt his smile on my neck because of our closeness. I heard his dominant voice, "Hello guys, I am karan... Her boyfriend. It's nice to meet all of you." He said to me, "now... Fine... Let's go."
I nodded.
I bid good bye to my colleagues, "bye guys.... see you at office tomorrow."
And we came outside to his car.
He let me sit then he sat next to me. He ordered to driver, "let's go." I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

I woke up by sunlight on my face. I turned other side because I wanted to sleep more. I put my hand on his waist and slept. I felt his breath on my ear, "Good morning..."
I buried my face on his chest and told with sleeping voice, "I want to sleep more. Don't disturb me....." Something clicked on my mind, "you always sleep to late. Why did you wake up early today?"
I heard his husky voice, "it's already 10 am."
I opened my eyes widen and asked him, "why didn't you wake me up?"
He wrapped his arms around me, "because I don't want to disturb your sleep."
I looked at his face and asked, "you are looking glad today. Did I miss something?"
He smirked, "of course, I am glad because first time you slept in my arms till late and second because what happened yesterday."
I blushed at his first reason but I looked at him with confusion, "what happened yesterday?"
His fingers were playing with my hairs, "don't you remember anything?"
I shook my head with no. Then something I realised. I was drinking with my colleagues. After Rohini and Sameer left, we were talking. They asked me about my boyfriend. I made excuses to later. Then I heard his voice and when I felt his arms around my waist. I lost control as how my female colleagues was looking at him. I told him introduced himself as my boyfriend. I really got crazy.
I buried my face into his chest and murmured, "no it's not true. It was dream. Yeah it was dream." I was trying to convince myself. But suddenly, he towered me and said with husky voice, "it is not dream. Now your colleagues know I am your boyfriend."
"But why did you come when I called Sameera?" I asked.
"We will talk about it later. Now I have an idea."
I looked at him with confusion. He smirked, "today is weekend that's why we don't need to get up hurry. Why don't I join you...."
I blushed but immediately, I covered it up, "if we go late at dinning table, what will Sameera think?"
"Don't make excuses... She doesn't need to think about us." I felt his lips on my lips.

I was eating breakfast in hurry because I would be late for office. Then Karan said something that I choked, "From today, we are going together to office."
"But..." I wanted to say something. But I knew there is no use. My colleagues knew about us it means everyone would know soon. I did dug my grave then how can I blame on someone else. I nodded.
He stood up happily from his seat and took my hand into his hand, "let's go office."
I was nervous but I smiled. He looked at me and assured me, "Don't be nervous. Everything would be fine. One day, they will get to know about us."
I nodded. He was right. Now, I had to face to result to date the owner of company.

When he parked the car into parking area, I didn't want to go inside. I was playing with my hem of clothes. He took my hand into his hand with carefully. His fingers were circling my back of hand. I looked at him and it gave me courage. Sometimes, I wonder that how much he is understandable.

When we got outside from car, he took my hand into his hand. I pulled back but he grabbed again. I looked at him with questionable look. He whispered into my ear, "I want to tell everyone that how much I love you so don't mess with you."
I looked at him with embrassed, "it's not clinch. Everyone is looking at us."
He shook his head with no. I knew after some time, I have to habbit about it.
In the hall, our ways were parted that's why he said, "see you later." I nodded and I came to my department. My colleagues were already on their seats. I recalled what happened at bar but I pretended as nothing to happened. I bid to them as usual, "good morning everyone."
They looked at me happily. As I sat on my seat, everyone came around me. I looked at them with questionable look. Rohini asked, "is it true? We heard that both of you came together today."
Now I understood, why did he came with me today because nobody believe it.
I nodded with murmured, "Yeah." I knew everyone heard it.
Sameer asked, "why didn't you tell us?"
"Actually, I don't want you judge me because if his girlfriend. I want to be normal employee like you." I told them.
"It's ok. We understand." Sonam said with smile.
I smiled, "thanks guys."
Deep asked, "It means kavish and you...."
"No, he is only my boss like yours." I told him with assurement.
Tanya said, "Sorry, actually, we heard the rumours. And he treated you like differently."
I told them, "Because of my work"
We heard his voice, "Guys, what are all of you doing? Don't you have any work today?" When we heard his voice, everyone seated on his seat and started to work.
He called out my name, "Natasha, come in my cabin."
I nodded. I followed him into his cabin.
He asked with raising his eyebrows, "So both of you decided to tell officially your relationship."
I rubbed my forehead and replied, "It's not like that. I made a huge mistake." I told him everything. And added in the end, "it's all my fault. You know he was looking for opportunity but I gave him that's why how can I blame him."
Kavish sighed, "I never looked him like thoughtless. But I am glad that nobody will add your name with me."
I smiled and nodded.