chapter 3

The following day, I woke up early morning. I was feeling guilty why I made him eat. I asked Reena about his morning schedule. She told me he takes juice in the morning. That's why I took juice into his room. I knocked his room door but he didn't give any response. I tried to open the door. It was unlocked that's why it opened. I entered the room and call his name. I looked here and there. It was not in the room. I heard some noises from bathroom. It means he was in bathroom. I put the juice at side table and waited for him. I want to ask apoloized him for yesterday. I wanted to explain that I didn't do it on purpose. I wanted to win his trust but I made mistake. I think my luck is not with me. First that murder and now I messed up everything. Oh God! what do I do?
I came out from my thoughts, when I heard his voice, "what are you doing here?"
I looked at him. He was only in towel and his hairs were wet. It seemed that I was in movie and stood in front of main actor. I was glaring him.
He raised his eyebrows, "what?" I looked away and I forgot why I came in his room. I mentally slapped myself. I recalled, "actually, I took juice for you."
He asked in disbelief, "really, you came for giving juice."
I nodded, "I think I should go now." And I took step towards door. But he held my hand and pulled me towards him. I held me by my waist and came close me. He whispered into my ear, "you can come into my room by yourself but you can't go without my permission."
I was shivering. There was a lot of emotions into my mind. Why I was thinking like that? I collected all my courage to speak, "I knocked the door but you didn't give response that's why I came in."
He smirked, "but you shouldn't come in without my permission." He was right. Why did I come into his room?
"Sorry, I will not do it again."
"But.." I cut him off and looked behind him, "Sameera"
As he turned back, I rushed towards door, "sorry for yesterday and today." Before he gave any response, I came out from his room.
I entered into my room and closed the door from inside. It was bad luck that's why it was happening with me. I looked many actors shirtless into TV. Then why I got nervous in front of him? I think I should have avoided him from now. I had to find any other way to tell them truth. I laid by stomach on the bed. I ruined my morning sleep for nothing. I was regretting. As I was getting sleepy, I heard knock on my door. I looked at wall clock. It may be Sameera. I opened the door and said in sleepy voice, "good morning"
"Good morning, you are ready. Let's go for breakfast. Karan is already waiting for us."
As I heard his name, I opened my eyes wide. Think Maya think. I made excuses, "sorry, I am not feeling well. I will take breakfast later."
She asked me concerned, "is it serious? Should I call doctor?"
I refused, "no need to call doctor. I think I should take some rest. I will be fine soon."
She nodded, "ok take care. I will come back soon with your breakfast."
I smiled, "thank you" and she left.
Thank God! She agreed easily. I closed the door and laid again on bed. I didn't know till when I would avoid him.
After some time, Sameera came into my room with breakfast. I thanked her and started to eat. I was very hungry. I finished breakfast quickly.
She asked me, "did something happen between you two?"
I shook my head, "nothing. Why are you asking?"
"Then why I am feeling that you was avoiding him. And he was not comfortable when I call your name in front of him." She asked me with raising her eyebrows.
I asked her, "did he say anything?"
She shook her head with no, "but I am expecting that you tell me."
I hid my face with pillow, "how will I explain to you? I am so stupid." I  hesitated to tell her but I knew she would let me go easily if I don't tell her. I told her everything what happened yesterday and today.
She asked me in disbelief, "really?"
I nodded. She laughed with holding her stomach.
I looked at her with irritation, "why are you laughing?" She shook her head with no, "nothing" she tried to control herself but she couldn't.
I asked with anger, "are you making fun of me? I will not tell you anything from now."
She stopped to laugh, "sorry, I will not laugh again."
I bargained, "then help me to avoid him."  And she agreed.
*******
I was watching TV. Sameera entered into the room and asked, "do you want to go in party?"
I looked at her. She was very excited. I refused, "I think I will not enjoy in party."
"Let's go. It will be fun. Please..." She requested me.
I agreed, "but we will come back soon."
"Ok promise."
Sameera already choose dresses for us. I looked my dress and asked, "isn't it so exposed?"
She said with smirking, "just try it. It's legethy as you suggested."
I made my face, "but it's neck...." She cut me off, "You will look great. Trust me."
I agreed, "but if I don't feel comfortable, I will not wear it."
She nodded. When I worn that dress, it was looking great on me."
I smiled. She said with excitement, "I already told you. Let me do your makeup and hair."
I sat on chair and she started to makeup and hair style. When she was doing my hair style, she looked my tattoo on the backside shoulder.
"Wow, it is awesome." She complimented. I thanked her. She continued, "I can tell you by looking your tattoo. You were fashionable."
I only smiled. I wanted to correct her but I couldn't. I wanted to tell her it is not right. I was boring and unattractive from starting.
She asked me with concern, "what happened? Are you missing your old days. I know how do you feel that you didn't remember anything about your past?"
I only smiled. She changed the topic, "forget it. I am done. Let's go and have fun." I nodded.
The car stopped in front of large party hall. I can say by looking at decorations it was huge party. I knew they were rich and I will never have chance to attend this type of party. I don't like party but I was glad that I had opportunity to attend that type of party.
She whispered something the guards and they let us enter into the party. I looked my surroundings. She gave me a mask and told, "wear this mask and don't tell anybody about you. Please be my side. Never go anywhere without telling me."
I asked, "why?"
She worn get mask, "I will explain you later. Just enjoy the party now." She made me wear the mask.
It was huge party. There was a lawn with swimming pool. The music was playing lightly. Everyone was wearing mask. Some were dancing and others were talking to each other. Everyone was enjoying themselves. She asked, "what do you  drink?"
"Anything"
She nodded, "just wait here." I nodded and she came back with two glass of drink. She gave me and I thanked her. We sat on the table. She asked, "how do you feel?"
"It's great. Just wait here. I am coming back soon." I nodded and she left after finishing her drink. I was enjoying my drink.
I heard a male voice, "hi, do you wanna dance?"
I smiled and refused, "sorry. I don't want." He nodded and left. I realized it's too late. Where is she? That's why I stoop up and looked here and there. I couldn't see her. I decided to search her. I was busy in searching her that I didn't realize where I was going. Mistakenly, I entered the place, where I shouldn't. They were playing a game. I realized that the spot light stopped on to me. I heard the voices surroundings me, "kiss kiss kiss..."
I looked next to me where everyone was looking. There was a man I front of me. He also wearing the mask. I turned towards him and said, "sorry, I didn't mean to..."
before I couldn't finish my sentence, he held my waist and pulled me towards him. There was a silent. I stopped him to close myself with my hands. I again explained him, "sorry, I was...." I felt his lips on mine. I tried to free from him. But he was so strong. When he stayed away from me, I slapped him without thinking anything. Everyone got silent. He took out his mask and glared me.
I looked at him with horror. I ran outside without thinking anything. I heard he shouted me to stop. But I couldn't.
I came out and I saw Sameera. I held her hand and requested, "please let's go."
She asked me, "what happened?"
"I will explain you. Please let's go from here." I was shivering with terror.
She nodded and we came out from party hall. I took relaxing breath when our car started to run.
Sameera asked with concern, "care to explain."
I asked her, "where did you go?"
She answered, "I have to go urgently. I told you to stay there. Why didn't you stay there?"
I told her what happened after going her.
She suggested with anger, "why didn't you tell me before? How did he dare to kiss you without your permission? If you told me before, Karan will teach him good lesson. Don't worry. Explain me how does he look? I will find him."
I told her with irritation, "you can't do anything to him."
"Why? Do you think we have no power? If I can't do, Karan will definitely do something." She told me.
I made my face, "how can he do to him when he is who kiss me forcefully?"
She looked at me horror, "What? Are you sure?"
I nodded. She put her head on the back of car seat, "why do you always bump to him?"
"I am also irritated myself. He stole my first kiss." I murmured myself.
"What? It was your first kiss?" She looked at me suspicious, "how do you know?"
I excused, "actually, I think it because when he kissed me, I didn't know what to do?"
"Hmm... It means it was definitely your first kiss." I hummed. She put her hands on my shoulders and made me turned towards her, "don't tell anyone that we went to party. If he finds out that you slapped him, I also don't know what will he do?"
I nodded and it was also my nightmare.