Chapter 10

When I woke up, I felt ache into my body and felt his hand on my waist skin. I recalled what happened between us last night. My cheeks got red from blushing. I looked at him. The sunlight was coming from the window. He was sleeping quietly. I wanted to touch his face but I dropped the idea other wise I would be late for office. I took his arm which was on me quietly and put his side. But he wrapped his both arms around my waist and asked in sleeping voice, "what are you doing?"
"I want to get up. You sleep. I won't disturb you." 
He tighten his arms and told, "just lay with me. I can't sleep without you."
"But I have to get up  now otherwise I would be late for office." I told him with frustration.
"You can take leave."
"I already have pending work. I can't take leave." I told him.
"But you are not tired." He looked at me.
I shook my head with no and smiled, "now close your eyes. I have to wear my clothes."
"Why?"
"Just close your eyes." I ordered him and he closed his eyes, "as you wish"

I quickly worn my clothes and went towards the bathroom. He shouted, "do you want to join me?"
I was almost blushing, "no thanks"
I heard his laugh.
When I came out from bathroom, he sat on the bed.
I went to design table for combing my hairs. He came to me and said, "I forgot to give you something last night. It is your." He put the keyring on my hand. It was my favourite keyring. I lost it that accident. I thought it went missing because falling my handbag. I liked to put keyring on the chain handle of my bag during college time. But when I lost it, I didn't put any keyring on my any handbag.
I heard his voice, "You are smiling. It means it has value for you."
I lied to him, "I don't remember about it. But I don't know why it feels my back days." I wanted to tell him truth but I had to tell him everything. And I didn't know how he would react. I knew I was greedy but I wanted to spend time with him more.
I came out from my thoughts, when I heard his voice, "just wait me. We will go office together."
"But why? Suddenly?" I asked in surprised.
"Because I have also work in office." He told me.
"But I am going from taxi." I told him with surely. After that, he didn't say anything.
He nodded, "okay. Do you want to go outside for dinner tonight?"
I blushed, "I prefer homemade dinner."
He nodded, "Hummed.... if you want me to do anything, just tell me."
I smiled, "don't worry. I will tell you. Now I am getting late. Bye"
"Bye take care"
I put that keyring on my handbag. He is so thoughtful. He kept that keyring from many years. I was feeling blessed to have him.

At office, Kavish asked me during coffee time, "I am noticing you from morning that you are looking happy."
"It means you are noticing me from morning."
He felt embrassed. I like to see him like it. I smiled and he responded, "I mean you left yesterday in hurry. And you are looking tensed. And suddenly, today you are happy. That's why I am curious."
I sighed, "I am looking happy because I am." I told him what Karan told me and added in the end, "Even, he kept my keyring from many years."
Kavish asked in unbelievable, "It means you are the girl who saved him from that accident."
I nodded and asked, "why are you asking like it? And you also knew about it?"
He suddenly changed his reaction, "I am just confirming." He said with cheerful voice, "Ofcourse, I knew. In that time, we were very close. We shared everything to each other. And for kind of information, he is serious for you. Actually, I always wanted to meet you. Which type of girl gave that impact on him?" He smirked.
"Are you kidding me?" I asked with raising my eyebrows.
He smirked and hit his finger on my tip of nose lightly, "it's not like that. I mean you would be different. And I was right that you are also different."
I asked with amusement, "I don't think I am different than other girls. How can you say that I am different."
He cleared my confusion, "You saved him but you and your family didn't ask more money. If there were another girl, she and her family asks money."
I pretended to think for a second then opened my mouth, "Yeah, you are right. I was really stupid that I didn't ask money for saving him. When I will meet my family, I will definitely scold them."
He laughed and I joined him.

When I reached at home, Sameera was waiting for me in the hall. As she looked at me, she rushed towards me, took my hand and dragged me on the sofa. She asked into excitement, "I can't wait now. So tell me what happened yesterday?"
I looked at her with anger, "why did you tell me lie?"
She chewed her lips, "I am so sorry. Karan told me to do it. He wanted to give you surprise."
"But you know you scared me a lot." I told her with disappointment tone.
"I am sorry, Natasha." She apologied.
"Okay, but don't do it again." I told her.
"Fine.... But tell me about yesterday. I am curious."
"We enjoyed dinner and watched movie." I told her briefly.
"I want to know in details. I already know it." She asked in disappointment tone.
I smirked and told her everything in detail. She asked in end, "What happened after movie? Don't you do anything?"
I asked in raising my eyebrows, "what do you want us to do after movie?"
She murmured in disappointment tone, "I can't believe it. I left both of you alone in this house and you didn't do anything. You are really saint."
I blushed and smirked, "By the way, we are not saint."
She asked in excitement, "it means both of you....?"
I nodded. She asked me, "Karan wanted to tell you something. Did he tell you anything?"
I sighed, "Yeah, you were right that he already knows me."
She asked, "what do you mean?"
I told her what Karan told me.
She asked in unbelievable, "it means you are the girl who saved him?"
I looked at her with suspicious, "Why is everyone reacting like it?"
She asked, "To whom did you tell?"
"Kavish.... But tell me why did you react like that?" I asked.
She sighed, "Actually, we wanted to meet you because Karan was really serious for you. Even, mom and I planned many date for him but he rejected every single girl. Then kavish told us but we didn't know anything about you. Karan also said that he didn't know anything about you.
You know when he saved you. I suspected that he really knows you. And I was right. I am happy that I took you here and the result is now you two are together."
"Thanks for it." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Karan and I were happy together. Everything was perfect. The time was going on fastly.