chapter 22

When he left, I felt relieved. I put my hand on my heart to calm down. After few seconds, I was calm down. I looked my surroundings. Thank god, everyone was busy themselves. I hoped nobody noticed karan and me so close. I looked at icecream cup which was in front of me. I had no appetite to eat it now that's why i looked at icecream with puffy cheeks.
Forget it, when I will go back my home, I will eat a lot icecream.

I looked at my parents and his parents table. They were talking and enjoying their time only I was seated there and got bored. I had no courage to go on dance floor and dance because I didn't know what would karan do. That's why I decided to go washroom.

I looked myself into mirror. I was not looking my appearance into mirror. I was thinking something. After thinking and decided, I was feeling calm down but my heart was not. I took deep breath and put aside my uneasy feelings.

As I was going towards my table, I stopped myself from bumping someone. He was middle aged man. I apologized him, "Sorry sir."

He smiled polielty, "it's ok young lady."

I nodded and took steps but he called me, "if I am not mistaken, you are Mr Mehta's girlfriend Natasha, right?"

I looked at him with widened eyes because karan let deleted my photos from social media which was taken into his birthday party after I went back to my home. Sameera told me it's for my safety. And I understood because his identity is not common.

I couldn't believe someone remembered my face after many months.
Soon I recovered from  my shock and told him polietly, "I am sorry sir. You took me someone else mistakenly. My name is Mita and I am Miss Mehta's friend." I came to Mehta family. If I told him that I didn't know Karan, he caught my lie suddenly.

He laughed lightly, "You are right, young lady. I am getting old and my memory is getting weak . I took you definitely someone else mistakenly. I am really sorry."

I smiled polielty to ease awkwardness between us, "it's ok sir. Now excuse me please."

He nodded and I left immediately. I didn't think I would meet him ever. That's why I came to my table.

Kavish was on table. When I looked him, I passed him smile, "why did you come back to leave dance floor?"

He took sip from his glass and said nonchalantly, "I got bored there."

I looked at him with suspicious. Who will get bored on dance floor? I knew he was not normal that's why I didn't ask anymore about me.

He asked with raising his eyebrows, "you are looking tensed. Is everything alright?"

I patted on my cheeks from my hands and nodded, "yeah... I think I am tired." I didn't think to tell him what happened just now. I thought that man was really confused.

Suddenly, I choked when I heard his question, "By the way, you are here. Where is karan?"

I glared at him with anger, "why are you asking me? I am not his baby sitter."

He giggled lightly, "You are in bad mood. It seemed he teased you a lot."

I pouted and decided to ignore him because I knew if we argued on that topic, at last I will lose my temper.

We reached at  home late night. But we enjoyed a lot. I forgot the tension soon and was in good mood. But I didn't forget what he said before leaving. When we reached at home, karan was not at home that's why I took relaxation breath. We were really tired and it's late that's why we went to our our room directly after saying goodnight to everyone. Kavish went to his home. He didn't stay at night.